Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexskyscraper - Forexskyscraper.com

i am not admin

Link : http://forexskyscraper.com

468x60.gif

Gold-Resource.biz is a new investment fund investing in gold. We have over 8 years of experience in investing in commodities. We want to share our experience and allow you the opportunity to use our services. Our program offers the opportunity to allocate their money in gold, and after a certain time you can withdraw your money with interest. With the help of market trends, we are able to use almost every chance of increasing their profits. You are welcome to use our services. We are available for you 24 hours a day. Check us!

PLANS:

Platinum Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

0.6% Daily for 30 Business Days $20 and more 0.60

Silver Plan

0.8% daily for 60 Business Days $20 and more 0.80

Gold Plan

1% Daily for 120 Business Days $20 and more 1.00

Diamond Plan

1..2% Daily for 180 Business Days $20 and more 1.20

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://forexskyscraper.com

This program has waiting status in all the monitors that has listed it so i guess it is of quite a risk to invest here if the status of this program doesn't change. Its a shame since the site looked quite good with very reasonable rates and ROI plans. The only thing that was a bit on the higher side was the minimum amount of deposit which is a little bit of trouble for the newbies to gather.

To me that script is way too poor and simple but really the ROI they are tabling should be sustainable since the admin of the site has made it reasonable.I just hope the admin would be adding some quality monitors since only one is presently rating them.