Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollarprotect - dollarprotect.com

ma7aa3d

first of all the stats are not showing which proves that the site is not able to trust.on the other hand they are nothing available for the standard members and earnings for the upgraded members are available in dollar which shows that admin only investors and we are definitely not investors so i am leaving this site.

well the rates for the worker (standard) memberships changes to zero now it is important for the each members who is joining has to upgrade to the premium or other memberships otherwise no one is allow to work here.it should be noticed that the memberships are also expensive.

Well friends i got a message today.its really surprising for me after seen that they are not supported my country and the other funny thing the site is already in maintenance.what is the sense of posting this message that your country is not supported.

It means admin have removed your country from the list of supported countries during general maintenance of the site for one reason or the other. That means it over for you in there. There are many other better ptc sites out compared to this one where you can't earn as a standard member