Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lalabux - lalabux.com

ma7aa3d

i dont like its script because almost all sites of this script cause problems but it is good that they are providing very high earnings to their member but i dont know what is the minimum payout here and you have not provided the complete details also.please tell me what is the minimum payout.

• 2 weeks later...

the script is better than many ptc scripts such as zeus etc.i visit its forum where i found no activity from its admin as well as their members after 27 june.only one payment proof has been posted by a member yet.i have joined it but i could not found any ptsu offers there.there should be some offers available for the members which helps member in reaching payout.

the earning here are fine but the site and the ads both are too slow and it takes too much time to load.Each ad takes about 5 to 10 minutes to load.i dont think i have much time to spent here in this site so that i am not joining it.i suggest all people not to work here.