Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

duckemails-duckemails.com

puni12356

• 2 weeks later...

I have joined in this site with hope but it at last goes in vain when I see that not much offers are available for asians. Most of the offers related to daily survey & given to the workers from USA, UK, Canada etc. I haven't seen anything beneficial for an easy earning. The admin is also making delay in payments. I knew this information from there forum where lots of members asking admin to give them their payments which have been hanging for long.

That's why I don't spend time joining ptc site that is not old and payint ptc site. BEcause most new ptc site if not all new ptc sites does not last at all. If you see an old ptc site like donkeymails, neobux etc. they are still paying until now. this ptc site are much better as they are run by professional admin. Unlike new ptc site that is run by wannabe admin.

hey u are righi iam also member this site. this site is very good looking.BEcause most new ptc site if not all new ptc sites does not last at all.

I see that not much offers are available for asians. Most of the offers related to daily survey & given to the workers from USA, UK, Canada etc.