Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Freshfund.biz

ganthiraj

banner1.png

Deposit plans:

bronze.jpgBronze (min.$1, max.$40,000)

30% daily for 4 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account you invested from. Payouts for Bronze plan will start the next GMT day after your deposit between 3:00-7:00 PM GMT. Invest Now

silver.jpgSilver (min.$50, max.$40,000)

150% after 7 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account you invested from. You'll receive one payout at the end of investment period. Invest Now

gold.jpgGold (min.$150, max.$40,000)

240% after 14 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account you invested from. You'll receive one payout at the end of investment period. Invest Now

diamond.jpgDiamond (min.$250, max.$40,000)

340% after 21 days directly to your Liberty Reserve account. You'll receive one payout at the end of investment period. Invest Now

Click to Invest

This program have ran about 7 days and paid out about 2 rounds here, I think that it too is a bit long and may will be risk if invest in this time because site have ran a bit long and rate too is a bit high here for short plans. I too just check this site today and too want to invest with it but when I check monitors and see that it have monitored about 7 days, I have stopped my invest here, it is risk when invest long with same sites

This program have ran about 7 days and paid out about 2 rounds here, I think that it too is a bit long and may will be risk if invest in this time because site have ran a bit long and rate too is a bit high here for short plans. I too just check this site today and too want to invest with it but when I check monitors and see that it have monitored about 7 days, I have stopped my invest here, it is risk when invest long with same sites

I aggree with you,

it's too risk for program like this, but still worth to try the short plan :rolleyes:

This program has a somewhat higher high ROI plans but the people who have already invested here has got some good profits. The program still has a paying status and it hasn't reached a time period of 2 weeks so i guess one more round of investment should alright.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone note, this site now have had problem already because I invested here via VoteGold monitor, but it is sad when I only receive payment for first day to deposit this site and now, it is 3nd days but I still don't receive any new payment with this site while I see that this monitors still approving status "Paying" this site. Seem as they too have problem here.

Stop invest here, if you don't want to lost your fund!

this hyip site is not new , I have checked its monitors and after that I I have invested $3.30 for test , I feel that this site will not continue for long time , it has now about 30 days but if the admin is really honest man and he planning to continue more time I will invest more money .