Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

crvbux - crvbux.com

i have registered on this site but when i tried to click request payout icon it does not work and opens the home page.i tried it many times but the payout request icon is not working properly.another member from china has also complaint about it on forum but no answer provided by the admin yet.

• 2 weeks later...

i will not register on this site because the main reason behind this step is that they are using zeus script it does not matter for me that the script is updated or not. the payout problems are still occurring here and the admin is not fixing it.he is also not answering our support tickets then why we work on it.

there are many problems already faced by the member in this short time.i saw some complaints from the users in the forum that the purchases which they have made in this site such as rented referral and memberships etc are not working automatically.they have not upgraded to the gold membership.the admin has taken the action against the problem and inform that the members who have purchased memberships and other purchases he have to mail him in 24 hours to avoid disruption.i think 24 hours is a very short period.the admin should increase it to 72h.