Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Force Money - force-money.com

umeghayu

I am not admin!

http://force-money.com

Force-Money.com is an independent advisory and investment company specializing in providing asset management service since 2001. For over 10 years we have been serving both institutional and individual investors, understanding their needs and responding by providing a range of medium-term and long-term investment products. In a field which is often characterized by hunger for quick fortunes, we're there for the long term. Experience, Integrity and stability lie at the core of Force-Money.com way of doing business.

Plan:

FAST AND FURIOUS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 27.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 28.50

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 32.50

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 35.00

10% Daily for 20 days

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 10.00

1.2% daily for 365 days

Plan 1 $50 - $50,000 1.20

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Link >>> http://force-money.com

My deposit:

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 6/24/2012 3:34 PM

Batch: 100767534

Sent To: U6496325 (Force money)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to Force-Money.com User umeghayu

Thank you.

I like the name of the first plan "fast and furious", this program is great offering an anti DDOS and comodo secure, in addition it offers two types of plans short one and long-term invest which could attract all types of investors. seems will get a big success if offers others payment processors.

it seems this program totally new program, because as far as i can see about this program i see they listed in 5 hyip monitors at the moment and no one of that hyip monitors get paid by admin, and i don't see any payment proof yet in other forums too aside from that things i also see this have quite good plan.

Glad to see a payment proof from a hyip monitor which could obviously mean one thing that it is paying for the moment. The long term plan on this program is really good considering it is the most stable one of this program. Hope this program can keep paying for a long period of time.

i am quite suprise with their good performance for now. i also find some payment proof today shared by some investors that invest here also in some hyip monitors their status now changed to paying, i think they will paying for some days basically this program is great but not for long time i think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully @umeghayu, already pulled all deposit value. Because till some days before they ware paying. But it was assure of turned off this program. Because their model was not very profitable. Hopefully they might not gone permanently. Because too many members are still hanging on. Because they have some technical problem but their hosting server is still active.