Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

uinvestbux - uinvestbux.com

ma7aa3d

the admin has choose the name of a hyip program which has already been turns into scam.i think there may be a chance that the admin of both site are same.the members are active in this site and also they are not showing any kind of interest there then why we work here for wasting our time.

the rates are too low,is this the rate 0.001 per click ?? i am definitely sure that the site is the next scam.just think if you click 4 ads daily we can only earn 4 cents in 10 days. i suggest all of the members of this site please dont join it you will never reach minimum.

I won't recommend this type of site to anyone. Its rates show that admin is not trustworthy and may close the site anytime without paying those who have clicked ads. He lowered the ptc rates and make the minimum to be higher so that before the members can reach minimum payout he would have earned thousands from advertisers then he will close the site.