Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

waybux - waybux.com

ma7aa3d

Standard 2 ads

$0.0020

the earning are only 0.002$ and these earnings we are able to earn one dollar in 2-years.As the referral click rate is higher than our click rate then i think the members who have more than 100 active referrals can reach minimum payout but i am thinking that they have not added any payment processor yet then how can we withdraw payment here.we should wait some days.

they have mentioned in the details that the clicks needed for cash out are 100 but i have calculated and find that if clicks 100 ads then by comparing rates we will get 0.1$ only.i think its better for us not to work here because after clicking thousand ads we will reach 1$ and thousand ads will get about 100 days

well the admin has launched the new contest in which he has mentioned that those members who will refer 3 people here he will get balance from 0.35$ - 1$ directly in their account balance i think its the better opportunity to earn 1$ in just one day if we get 9 referrals from somewhere.