Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

metacafe - metacafe.com

waqasg

The admin should try his possible best and add others payment processor for more members since paypal is not in my favoure I better skip this one for some other and I also do beleiv that there are a good numbers of people who will join if more processor is added

• 1 month later...

I believed that this site is one of the best site that have higher rank in video uploading and download which some people are use to it. The highest ranked videos on the home page are updated more frequently than many other video sharing sites, making it easier to find highly-rated videos easily. If you can upload some video that make people interest with it, i believed we will earn a lot from this site.

• 4 weeks later...

The management should try his possible most excellent and put in others payment processor for more members because paypal is not in my favored I better hop this one for some other and I too do consider that there are a high-quality numbers of people who will link if more processor is included.

I am not admin here.

You can earn here by uploading any video clip.

The rates are calculated by the views of the video.

With producer rewards program you can earn 5 $ for 1000 video views.

The minimum payout is 100 $.

Payments are made with paypal.

It is open for everyone and has no referral system.

http://www.metacafe.com

The site is now no more to pay any users because they have cheanged their policy which means they will not issue any further payments to their users, so now you can just use it as a video sharing site but can`t use for earning.