Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldExPay - GoldExPay.com

GOLDEXPAY offer service for buy, sell, exchange Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, Perfect Money, AlertPay, SolidTrust Pay, C-gold, ePassporte, Pecunix, PayPal, MoneyBookers, GlobalDigitalPay etc.

Goldexpay.com is

- official exchanger of Liberty Reserve;

- official exchange partner of Perfect Money;

- official exchanger AlertPay;

- official exchanger of SolidTrust Pay;

- verified exchanger of C-gold;

- certified exchange agent of Global Digital Pay.

Payment options - international bank wire USD and EUR (SEPA) transfers, money transfers (WU, MG), VISA/MASTERCARD.

We can become a reliable partner, which will not bring you.

GOLDEXPAY has large reserves and attractive fees for VIP members.

Please see our rates and use our calculator.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

http://goldexpay.com/

Edited by juzfinal
thread title edited
  • Downvote 1

I have checked the site. It's convincing because it has been verified by some on-line payment processors. However, I see that the exchange fee is a bit high.

Hello echofrommadiun, we have discounts for VIP clients. We try to keep our fees on the lowest rate on the market.

Only for limited time exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM make perfect proposal for you

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> Perfect Money USD 0%

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> C-gold USD 0%

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> SolidTrust Pay 0%

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> Pecunix 0%

GlobalDigital Pay USD -> to -> Perfect Money USD 0%

and our proposal for buying Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money is still valid

International Wire Transfer -> to -> Liberty Reserve USD 0%

International Wire Transfer -> to -> Perfect Money USD 0%

Please contact us for details

This is one of the reputed exchanger

Most useful especially as it support most of the e-currencies that are most used including LR/PM/AP/GDP and STP

Fee charged to exchange is quite competitive but minimum 3$ in most of the exchanges is excessive and make this exchange difficult for exchanging small amounts.

Good, reliable and fast exchange, this is what I can say about this exchanger for I have made an exchange with AP to LR lately in a smooth transaction. Although I find the 9% fee is too high, could you have lowered it a little bit? if possible for I am planning to have another transaction.

Good, reliable and fast exchange, this is what I can say about this exchanger for I have made an exchange with AP to LR lately in a smooth transaction. Although I find the 9% fee is too high, could you have lowered it a little bit? if possible for I am planning to have another transaction.

Hello djfritz, we are trying to make our fees as low as it is possible. We always monitor the e-currency exchange market and the best fees are always on our website.

Visa/Mastercard option is available again. Now you can use your Visa/Mastercard to buy e-currency.

Only for limited time exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM make perfect proposal for you

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> Paxum USD 3.4%

Hello djfritz, we are trying to make our fees as low as it is possible. We always monitor the e-currency exchange market and the best fees are always on our website.

Thanks for that information for I haven't tried exchanging with other ecurrency exchanger as yours is recommended by my friends, anyways I will do another exchange next week.

Liberty Reserve USD -> to -> International Wire Transfer USD 1.4%

• 2 weeks later...

Only for limited time exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM make perfect proposal for verified members

Mastercard -> to -> Liberty Reserve 0% (0....100$)

New bank account for USD transfers was set up and it will allow bank customers to buy e-currency faster. Our proposal for buying Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money is still valid

Please contact us for details

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wished to exchange here my LR before since they pay by credit or debit card also. but after a day when i am about to sell they disabled the credit card and debit card payment option. now i visited the site it is now added again. so hopefully it won't be gone any more. so i may exchange here next time when i have the funds already.

it is really very good site but i think the fees is too high that 9% from alertpay to paypal is too high for us and we search a lower fees but this site have more advantages like fat and trust and no one have any problem with it

is there something wrong with the calculator? i am trying to calculate exchange from GDP to LR. it says there that fee is 1.4% and minimum is $3. when i try to calculate from $5 GDP,it says minimal amount is $10 and with that,i get $7. i thought fee is only 1.4%?

• 4 weeks later...

Lucky to those who are living within US's vicinity and those who have EUR currency in their country.

Here in our country, we also have a trusted exchanger, but it only offers Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, and Web Money. That's why everytime I join in GPT sites,

I don't have any option aside from Liberty Reserve and Alertpay.

But anyway, the important thing there is that we STILL have a local exchanger, which is really 100% reliable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM provides new Branded Debit Card for all verified members.

You can easily withdraw Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, C-gold, GlobalDigitalPay etc. to card. Cash it instantly at millions locations worldwide.

Our Debit Card is reliable, cheap and the quickest way to cash out your e-currency!

It's easy-to-use and convenient way to withdraw your e-currency!

Our Debit Card can be used to :

- withdraw funds at ATM that displays the MasterCard, Maestro, or Cirrus brand marks (logos);

- make secure purchases on the Internet where Mastercard is accepted;

- make purchases at POS locations where Maestro/Mastercard is accepted.

ATM fee is only $2.5 USD. Card price starts from $25 USD (free shipping).

Start saving your time and money with Branded Debit Card!

You can find additional information here.

• 2 weeks later...

Exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM provides discount for our Twitter and Facebook followers.

Join us on facebook and follow us on twitter and get up to 25 USD discount for buying reloadable Goldexpay cards.

Start saving your time and money with Goldexpay Debit card!

You can find additional information here.

• 2 weeks later...