Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thesecretbux - thesecretbux.com

ma7aa3d

according to these details i dont think the site will survive for the long time because the maximum available are only 6 and according to the rates we will earn only 1cent daily and the other interesting thing is that the clicks need for payout are 500 which takes about 100 days.i dont think members will work here.

the standard are able to earn only 0.005 in a day.the admin again made the changes only in the rates of the standard member now the per click rate is 0.001$ and the referral click rate is 0.0005$ and the maximum ads to click has also decreased to 5, it means admin do not want that a member can reach this payout.

yeah the details are too bad.i think the owner does not know how to run this business and make it successful.so that he has mentioned such bad details in this site.he set 500 clicks and 4$ payout for the standard members ,except minimum payout only 500 clicks will take about 100 days.when will we reach the minimum .