Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pivotalinvestmentdirect - pivotalinvestmentdirect.com

We’re proud to announce that we’re bringing our patented investment strategies to the online world. As an established firm with over seven years of experience under our belt, we felt the need to reach a larger global audience. To do this, we’ve launched Pivotal Investment Direct.

Pivotal Investment Direct will serve as your online portal to lucrative investment markets. We’re offering four investment packages to our online customers with daily payouts ranging from 1.5 to 2.2% .

Throughout the years, we’ve assembled some of the finest traders, brokers and analysts in the industry. By bringing together some of these great minds, we’ve created several patented investment strategies that allow us to control and minimize risk, while offering our clientele lucrative returns. Our proven track record has helped us build a client-base of several thousand investors with over 15 million dollars invested at any given point in time.

https://www.pivotalinvestmentdirect.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plans of the site are quite high and is out of reach of many investors, where the lowest is $25 which will earn 1.5% for 90 business days and the last plan needs $2500 that will earn 2.2% daily for 150 days., though they are offering 10% deposit bonus. And the site also allows multiple accounts because multiple deposits are just added to the initial one.

I can access to this site,when I try to visit it,and the browser remind the license is false?What wrong with me or the site hadnt the legit license?

I could open the site by using Mozilla Firefox although before I could open it, it says that the connection is untrusted so I have to get the certificate or something which is easy since Firefox do all the job and all you have to do is click.

Anyway, I'm not planning to invest. The minimum is just so high. $25 is up in the air. I'll pass.

I cant open the site though am using firefox and getting message :

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.pivotalinvestmentdirect.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure."

and yes 25$ minimum is too high especially about investment in a new program and i am not to risk this big amount.

I cant open the site though am using firefox and getting message :

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.pivotalinvestmentdirect.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure."

and yes 25$ minimum is too high especially about investment in a new program and i am not to risk this big amount.

Just try using Google Chrome and you will be able to access the site

The site plans offer attractive sustainable ROI seems good especially i love the bonus offer which enables investors to earn more

But the minimum investment is far too high for me to deposit here

• 3 weeks later...

25$ is really quite big amount to test a hyip program

ROI promised is reaonable and sustainable for longer period.

I can see so many payment proof on forums which add to the attractiveness of this investment.

But it is annoying that this program is difficult to open in IE or FireFox.

• 3 weeks later...

Iam impressed by the site design and its very attractive and has a professional outlook

The design itself gives confidence to the investor since its clearly shown the effort and interest of the admin on the site and which implies long running

The site is using a brilliant script and has all the site securities installed which gives more security to the investor to invest here

I received a email from the admin and i have posted it below

Dear Investor luci1209,

We're proud to announce that we're bringing our patented investment strategies to the online world. As an established firm with over seven years of experience under our belt, we felt the need to reach a larger global audience. To do this, we've launched Pivotal Investment Direct.

Pivotal Investment Direct will serve as your online portal to lucrative investment markets. We're offering four investment packages to our online customers with daily payouts ranging from 1.5 to 2.2% .

Throughout the years, we've assembled some of the finest traders, brokers and analysts in the industry. By bringing together some of these great minds, we've created several patented investment strategies that allow us to control and minimize risk, while offering our clientele lucrative returns. Our proven track record has helped us build a client-base of several thousand investors with over 15 million dollars invested at any given point in time.

Aside from investment security, Pivotal Investment is also very committed to the security of your online information. We've partnered up with Symantec Norton and Godaddy.com, one of the most renown names in online security, to ensure that our website upholds the strictest security protocols. This allows you to make your investment with peace of mind! Reliable hosting with built-in DDOS protection is also one of the major selling points of our investment program. Unlike other programs that rely on third party DDOS protection, we have built-in protection directly at the server level to ensure the highest level of security.

I would like to personally invite you to visit our website. As a token of our appreciation, I am happy to announce that all new customers will receive a 10% deposit bonus on their investment. This is a limited-time offer, so make sure to take advantage while it lasts.

Why Invest with Pivotal?

1- We’re in it for the long haul. Our plans have been strategically formulated to ensure consistent growth over long periods of time. We’re not offering you a get-rich-quick scheme that will disappear within a year. A good investment portfolio takes time and effort to build, and we’re willing to put in as much time as needed

2- Great Customer Support. Our email support is unparalleled within the industry. We guarantee that all customer inquiries will receive a response within six hours. The investment market is stressful enough as is, the last thing you need is the additional stress of dealing with incompetent customer support.

3- Stable & Secure Platform. Unlike many other firms that offer basic SSL and DDOS protection, our web team has partnered up with some of the biggest names in the web security industry (such as Norton and GoDaddy). We provide the highest levels of data and platform security so that you can invest with peace of mind.

4- Accept Credit Cards. We allow our customers to invest using their Visa and Amex (through AlertPay). We want to make sure that you have all the options at your disposal to make investing as easy as possible!

Our mission is to provide you with safe, reasonable, long-term investment opportunities that will provide you with a steady stream of income. Join today and take advantage of everything we have to offer!

Click here to Join:

https://www.pivotalinvestmentdirect.com

Regards

Pivotal Investment Direct

Though the program was launched around 1.5 month before

but recently admin has started giving exposure to this program aggressively

and i can notice banners and advertisement on several forums - now looks admin is determined to take this program to another level,

and hope this program will be able to prove one of the best programs in coming time.

I found this program a month ago cause nice layout with minimum deposit with $5 is always impressed me to join so I decide to get in with small bucks I can afford. So far all payments are on right schedule. It is very fast I though about 20 to 60 minutes after request

this program seems to have advertised a lot in few forums as well as on monitoring sites that

I think they are doing good and the program is hot place currently to invest in the industry.