Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lionfunds - lionfunds.net

latest news update from the program, as on 20th April,

regarding the official bank holidays schedule for the month, April !

20/04/2011

April Official Bank Holidays

April Official Bank Holidays

04/22/2011 Good Friday (United States)

04/25/2011 Easter Monday (Great Britain)

04/27/2011 Anzac Day (Australia)

04/29/2011 Day of the Nature (Japan)

We do not trade these days due to official bank holidays.

Deposits and withdrawal requests are processed as usual even on holidays and week-ends.

Thank you for choosing Leader in online investments!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

official holidays declared by the program for the month, May and during these days there won't be profits .

May, 2011 Official Bank Holidays

May, 2011 Official Bank Holidays

Dear investors please pay attention on the following non-business days

Constitution Day 03 May 2011 Japan

May Bank Holiday 04 May 2011 United Kingdom

Children’s Day 05 May 2011 Japan

Victoria Day 18 May 2011 Canada

Ascension Day 21 May 2011 Switzerland

Memorial Day 25 May 2011 USA

We do not trade these days due to official bank holidays.

Deposits and withdrawal requests are processed as usual even on holidays and week-ends.

Thank you for choosing Leader in online investments!

my withdrawal today was not instant,

sometimes, especially when LR has issues with the API system, the withdrawals won't be processed instant in LF,

but they will pay within few minutes and even today, the payment was sent within one hour after sending the request.

I just notice that LR has bug problem is pass two months already. They say they are upgrading but its seem they are more better of when they don't upgrade. Lets just hope this kind of problem wont affect investors confidence to lionfunds site. I'm sure they will understand that its LR fault.

I just notice that LR has bug problem is pass two months already. They say they are upgrading but its seem they are more better of when they don't upgrade. Lets just hope this kind of problem wont affect investors confidence to lionfunds site. I'm sure they will understand that its LR fault.

let's hope so, I have noticed newbies questioning on the instant payment system of the program,

I would say that this one has been a great project so far making instant payments,

but however there have been manual payments, whenever the LR API system has troubles,

otherwise the program still pays through instant system here till date.

This site is offering a good interest and a reasonable plans, and the minimum investment is not that high. Since they are offering very good roi, the risk of joining this site is not that high, though they will only pay interest on trading days.

well, usually investors of the program think of compounding in the beginning for few months then plan to start withdrawals,

or else they do that after they reached BEP that they turn the compounding to 100%

but I am not going to do that although I have reached BEP here and in profit of around 20% already,

after few days of more profits I may later turn the compounding on.

no profit will be accrued on 17th ay, 2011 due to new trading investment system introduction, check it out for more information here.

16/05/2011

Important Information to Investors

Dear Investors!

We'd like to inform you, that May,17 2011 will be non working day caused by introducing new trading system which offers to be even more profitable.

We are also happy to announce the beginning of a new investment campaign. Starting from May, 16 till May, 21 all deposits of $500 and more will be rewarded with additional 0.5% to the main percent rate during one month (in accordance with the selected investment plan). It will be possible due to a new trading system we are happy to introduce to our investors. Hope you don't miss your chance to join this great opportunity and earn extra 0.5% daily within a month.

Thank you for choosing Lion Funds.

My compounding strategy is always this. First month 100%. Second month 50% third month 25% and fourth month zero %. In this way you earn and reach bep. I don't recommend that after you reach bep and earning interest you compound. Because if this site turn to scam you have nothing else to withdraw.

This site really perform well and this kind of site are still there to prove there are hyips which are still legit and i appreciate this kind of site with a honest admin.Great site.

Its has problematic status right now and I don't think its going to recover. Its time to say good bye to this site. But that's okay this site runs for many months now and its expected for this site to turn to scam eventually. I think its good to know that theirs a site that pays this long. Its an average hyip life and its expected for this to turn to scam.

Its has problematic status right now and I don't think its going to recover. Its time to say good bye to this site. But that's okay this site runs for many months now and its expected for this site to turn to scam eventually. I think its good to know that theirs a site that pays this long. Its an average hyip life and its expected for this to turn to scam.

I wonder where this was shown problem status, may be you might have found that on any monitor,

I am sure there must have been LR down time, otherwise this one has paid instant always,

I personally have not experienced any problem with this program this week,

so far, they have paid me instant to LR, a $0.78 my daily profit on LF.

• 2 months later...

this program paid for around six months, and early birds have made good profit from this one,

unfortunately, this one stopped to pay and closed as well,

site is also unavailable, thread moved to scam list !