Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wacomark - Wacomark.com

xetang

Welcome to Wacomark

Wacomark is an investment program that is open for all people worldwide, Our program is designed and planned carefully to provide our investors a profitable income from their investment. Wacomark team is composed of skilled investment professionals and fund managers that work on a daily basis in global financial market to ensure maximum profits are generated and provide our promised daily returns for our investors.

10% daily for 20 days

$20 - $25,000 10% Daily 20 Days 200%

Accept: LR, PM

Join here:

hmm it looks a like this program is middle term investment program, but something that make me interested with this program is they listed in MMO, hmm and so far this program have quite nice review from some investors that already invested here and in MNO this program also listed as the paying program too.

Yes, On very first day Wacomark admin decided to start heavy advertising compaign and that's the reason i invested 50$ already here, until now received one payout on time.After Fx7pro's success i feel this site with similar plans will also get the similar fame.

i don't know if admin use advertising heavy campaign to promote his own program so many investors can invest here, but if that thing is true it will be good for investors here because admin already spend some his bucks not only to build up this site but to do some promotion too, so far i see this program is paying, and i think nothing to worry for some days later

Yes, On very first day Wacomark admin decided to start heavy advertising compaign and that's the reason i invested 50$ already here, until now received one payout on time.After Fx7pro's success i feel this site with similar plans will also get the similar fame.

this program will offer payza as a payment processor in 2 days after contacting the admin, i like the idea of starting advertising heavy campaign which generate more income and less chance to turn scam in short duration, now i'm waiting for the activation of payza in order to invest here.

Fx7Pro is facing some problems during these few days and could turn scam at anytime

this program will offer payza as a payment processor in 2 days after contacting the admin, i like the idea of starting advertising heavy campaign which generate more income and less chance to turn scam in short duration, now i'm waiting for the activation of payza in order to invest here. Fx7Pro is facing some problems during these few days and could turn scam at anytime

Fx7Pro is a scam already, only payza payments are being done.LR and PM payments are pending and no reply from admin regarding this.Anyway wacomark already accepts payza but manually, you cannot deposit from wacomark site, you have to send it to admin and then admin adds you to the plan.