Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HYIP Doctor Forum-hyipdoctor.info/forum

bringpeace

Hello, i the admin in this forum. i try to make simple forum and now i can make it..

How you can make money??

You can make money with answer the question, and if you right you will get 50 cents, and not worry the coontest will run everyday..

so open my forum in this link : http://hyipdoctor.info/forum

i paid using LR and only one question in a day. after 10 question or 10 day i will give special prizs, i will give $1, so keep active in the contest. i will paid you if you everyday

update : any upgrade hardware hosting provider and happen for 2-4 day ,so when you open this forum need long time to load but if you refresh your browser you can open the forum again

So the site is not available at the moment and we will have to wait for 2-4 days. Fair enough. I'll check the site to see how its really done in your forum since you are the admin.

Is it really 50$ cents though? That's quite high. Well, I won't know unless I really check your site.

yeah only any one section and only for the contest. you can access the forum everyday but sometimes you need more time to load but now you can access with fast again, yeah you can join in the forum and participant in contest

I suggest you add more sections so that many people would love to join your forum. Then, your forum will be more active.

the problem is this site based on the contest only and just one contest inside..also the winner just one person..really hard for the member to earn..look like we must always standby to see the admin online and add the new question..so we can be a first member who answer the question and get the payment :D