Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HarrickGoldInvest - harrickgoldinvest.com

I am not the admin !!

https://www.harrickgoldinvest.com

Welcome to Harrick Gold Inc.

Welcome to Harrick Gold Inc. a Subsidiary of Primrose Consolidated gold Mining Co. We are duelly license in Australia as one of the major gold mining company. We are specialize in Gold mininig/exploration and trading of gold. This is an opportunity for individual and corporate firm seeking for stable/profitable return on their investment.

Investment Plans:

1.5% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

PLATINUM $20 - $500 1.50

2% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS

SILVER $501 - $1,000 2.00

2.8% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS

GOLD $1,000 and more 2.80

Accept: LR, PM

Contact Us :

Level 2 West, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Vic 3006,

Email: admin@harrickgoldinvest.com

Phone: (800) 619-2609

Link >>>https://www.harrickgoldinvest.com

Though i am not that pleased with the script i still think the ROI of the program is okay and should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is in place.Moreso the program been a midterm plan makes it much more encouraging.i just hope the program would be lasting.

even the script not look so good but in fact this program offered nice pan rate for our investment in this program :D, with that kind of rate i am sure we still can pass the first round of our invesment here, but i think for some small investors it will be hard for them to reach minimum deposit in this program

They have good plans but the problem is that minimum investment is quite expensive for such people who doesn't want to risk big. $20 minimum investment for plan 1 is too expensive for me. If they could offer a much smaller minimum investment like $10 then I might invest in here.

They have good plans but the problem is that minimum investment is quite expensive for such people who doesn't want to risk big. $20 minimum investment for plan 1 is too expensive for me. If they could offer a much smaller minimum investment like $10 then I might invest in here.

you get the point here dude, that is right if we looks closely the minimum investment that admin offered is too big but not for all :D, it seems even like that, but this program still paying for now and from my own experience the program that have high minimum payout can stay longer.

This is very good and long term program. Because their frame and structure are very strong. So we can get better security. As well as their RoI scheme is very safe and useful for get better profit. We can make some long term project with their program. As they have profitable 1.5% of daily RoI, so too many people should come with $20 or more.