Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

avidclix - avidclix.com

ma7aa3d

The click rates of this site is really not good but the minimum payout is set to low which may take members to join the site and even the site looks attractive. i guess the site will stay for long and will pay without any fail.

currently there are only two memberships are available in this site and i think the admin is thinking he is very clever because if u take a look at the home page u will find that they are offering 2000 premium memberships and also they have set the investment option on it but investment option on standard membership.i think its useless to work here.

• 3 weeks later...

they have recently added one new membership and also remove the condition of investment which was necessary for making payout request.But despite all of changes made by him one thing is already missing here and that thing is earnings.they are providing 11 ads to all members but the earnings for all of them are 0.007$ just think how it is possible to reach payout.

The click rates of this site is really not good but the minimum payout is set to low which may take members to join the site and even the site looks attractive.they have recently added one new membership and also remove the condition of investment which was necessary for making payout request.