We Accept International Signups

⇨ Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

⇨ Earn up to $0.015 for Your Referral Click

⇨ No Investment Required!

⇨ Instant Payment Minimum $1

⇨ We accept PayPal, Alertpay, LibertyReserve andSolidTrustPay

■■■■■■■■■■■ PHD-Bux in PRIVATE SERVER ■■■■■■■■■■■

Thanks for reading

I think the site is scam as i see so many members like around 50000+ and also $22000+ Paid to their members. Well if not then its okay because the minimum payout is low and the click rates are very fair and will be profitable.

I've been a member of this site for more than a month now and i already received my first payment from this site. I was about to request for my 2nd payment from this site but the admin increased the minimum payout to $2.00. I just hope this site stays paying and doesn't increase the minimum payout any further in the coming days.

what is the average pay per click in this site?

This is usually the problem

Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

Since its up to we really don't have any idea how much is the average unless we join this site and click daily and record it. Because theirs no way we can earn good amount of money in here if we going to have maximum earning of 2 cents per day only. But if we can get 5 cents per day the big question is how many ads do we need to click to earn that much also.

This site already increased its minimum payout to $2.00. I'm still an active member of this site and i currenly have $1.20+ in my account. I should be able to reach the minimum payout of $2.00 around 1st or 2nd week of July.

I like everything about this site except for its inability to provide updates and resolve the transfer of balance of its clixchoice members who transferred here when the admin closed clixchoice. I still hope that everything that was promised when we transferred here would be fulfilled.