Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OrbisTrends - Orbistrends.com

The site very good, I already on my 2nd cycles after my 1st finished about two months ago, but when I saw the site still doing good I risk another bucks here and I hope I luck :)

well, this site looks very quiet not really much the ads, I ever sent a support ticket, got replied very fast :)

Hope a long journey here :D

The site still won't load until now, it already about 6 hours..

I think this is a DDOS attack to the site, coz no page error msg appeared, seems like it loading but very slow..

I think I'll give another try tomorrow morning, I'm in 100% compounding here, so I do not need to rush to visit my account here..

Hope everything is alright.

cool good rates and low risk because its 30days, i would recomment this website to my friends to earn in this hyip.

And it is 30 business days..

Why don't you tried to open a you account first before referred it to your friend??

Anyway I still unable to open a site until now and today is a 2nd days, It want to open but loads very slow, hope everything back to normal soon.

And it is 30 business days..

Why don't you tried to open a you account first before referred it to your friend??

Anyway I still unable to open a site until now and today is a 2nd days, It want to open but loads very slow, hope everything back to normal soon.

yah i tried this website after their maintenance, after i withraw in thevaulth and starwarsurf.

After 2 days I can't open a site, I can see that today the site back online, there is a security click, after clicked it everything back to normal as usual the OT website..

I think I'll gave a check for my account :D even today Friday they'll sent a newsletter today or tomorrow about our portfolio :)

• 4 weeks later...

:rolleyes: I reinvested second time for the next 30 business days.

I receive a weekly report by email.

I have 4 referrals, my referral earnings are $0.87 ($0.25 + $0.05 + $0.07 + $0.50).

OrbisTrends has been paying according to many hyip monitors and investment forums.

OT is a nice site. It's paying and it's fast in paying the investors. Maybe, the only drawback is that we cannot withdraw the profit if it is below $1. So, we have to invest a big amount of money.

This is right bro... minimum withdrawl of 1$ is really drawback of this program

Otherwise everything else is good and ya though roi may be as little as .5%

but that is what help the program sustain longer.