Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thisbuxinbux - thisbuxinbux.com

ma7aa3d

the details for clicking ads of our and referral are massive but the minimum payout is out of range.Currently no changes has been made by its admin and no post posted on its forum.i think he have make changes as quick as possible because if he did not changes so far the people will stop making registration and this site will reach clear to its closing point.

The site seems new and still have 254 members and have not paid to any1 yet. I think the members are trying to earn free by clicking so they will need time to reach the payout since the payout is too high compared to the click rates. It will take nearly 400 days to reach the payout without referrals.

I have somre confusion about bux site and their policy.I love to work in online but i always try to avoid bux site because many site are scam and not paying. i also visit this site and i saw their policy and rate. Their have only 5 ads available now.

it productivity

So i think this site will not be perfect one to earn money.You have to spend more time here.

• 3 weeks later...

they are failed to attract advertiser to their site because it is necessary for every ptc to attract advertisers because advertiser is the person who invest money in ptc for advertising his business and the earnings of the members are only depends upon advertisers.the reason is that they have set very high rates for advertising here.