Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Topline.com

omarlive11

Topline.com

Earn at lightning Speed

This will be a company or site is very strong in the area of ​​profit from the Internet site they compete famous Mybroswercash

The idea of ​​the site

you will download the tool or program is working on your browser google chorme Or firefox or safari. And let him work and to collect points for browsing the sites url.

Click here to register

The minimum payment $ 10

paypal or check

• 2 months later...

This program is copied from mybrowsercash or gomez peer, I had read the FAQ of the site and I don't think we can really make money here i have to see how this forum will perform in the coming weeks if i see some payment proof then. And if this is like mybrowsercash which we need to install and run the application, I hope this program is not a disturbance while we are using the PC. Because as I notice from mubrowsercash before when I used it, I considered it a disturbance to my work.

• 4 weeks later...

The site is paying to their users but the rate of earning in this site is very low as you can earn only 60 or 70 points per day and you need to reach 10000 points in order to cashout so as my point of view it is very hard job to do.

Yes i agree with you. you need ot have a lot of points to reach which seems impossible even in a month. i think it is not that good if you cannot even make some money in a month. one should go for any other.

Well, I believe that it is a good paying site the simple in order that you only have to stay online to get points daily, to add to your earnings you need to refer guys... That is the deception on getting more points and earn more on any gratis earning sites for that substance!

This sites has very low points rate means you cannot earn rapidly here even you have some sort of referral, furhtermore, many users of that site are now sick of clicking ads because you need get 10000 points in order to get your cashout, so, in my point of view, it is a very hard task to do.

• 2 months later...

Actually that site cheated me . i have installed the software and every thing was well till some days and i have got lots of points . but suddenly one day that have reset my points to again zero and saying that your browsing is not so efficient for our advertisers . i was shocked of there irrelevant answer so i avoid to use that site any more . they really cheated me .

• 1 month later...

Actually that site cheated me . i have installed the software and every thing was well till some days and i have got lots of points . but suddenly one day that have reset my points to again zero and saying that your browsing is not so efficient for our advertisers . i was shocked of there irrelevant answer so i avoid to use that site any more . they really cheated me .

Yeah, these thing happen sometime for some users but i think this could be misunderstanding or this might be possible that you click twice on single ads because every ads has recorded IP and giving 1 click per IP for 24 hours, however, if you left it so it would be better for you.

• 2 weeks later...