Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

24hoursfund - 24hoursfund.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://24hoursfund.com

We are a global solution for e-currency exchange. Since 2011 we provide the best services for clients that use digital currencies through our exchange sites. This year we have implemented our website and concluded incorporation of the company.We are opening our business for public in order to expand the corporation and win challenges that will certainly surge. Last 2 years working privately with selected investors provided us enough experience to grow and develop. Our client-target is people willing to achieve financial freedom and earn stable incomes, we focus on investors who are are not financial experts. Your capital is managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals.

PLANS:

Select a plan:

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://24hoursfund.com

468.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sincerely i think the major discouragement inhere would be the duration of investment which if left to me i would be saying it is way too long but really the ROI to me be should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is in place.sincerely the program looks promising.

it seems some hyip monitors already make investment here but i am amazed with them because they already online for more than 2 months and with the plan like this. Actually their plan is quite good even hourly plan because the rate they offered is too low for hourly hyip program and it more like long term program for me lol

• 2 weeks later...

I think there are technical errors on their home page. Because we can not see any server update at their home page and it shows null value on deposit or withdraw. Only good news is we can get start with $1 of tiny figure and we can bring too many ref. and able to make some chain network. Because they have 3 layer ref. commission scheme.

Well the program sure looks nice with very good ROI plans with a decent and reasonable rates for everyone. These type of program's tend to stay stable and sustainable for a longer period of time attracting more investors. The script and the design used on this program is also very beautiful.

Site design is good but the statistics is shown with some errors. There is no amount of deposit shown & in place of that only a $ is shown. No last deposit history I found in here. Profit giving plan is quick & not flexible with the principal. However this site pays it's true as I have seen some payment proof from this site. But though it's launched in jun fewer accounts is opened in here by the investors. It may be the reason of not getting much popularity amongst investors.