Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Longdeposit - Longdeposit.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://longdeposit.com

Have you ever thought of the money rolling into your account passively? Of course you have! Otherwise you would not have arrived at this website.

We are in the business of building businesses. To that end, we make our best efforts to bring together drivers of success that include the right set of entrepreneurial ideas, product and market strategies, business leaders, business alliances and capital. Looking at our portfolio companies and our successful exits, you notice very quickly that our deals are unique and we give opportunities to first-time entrepreneurs.

PLANS:

$10 - $100 (0.10% daily)

$100 - $1,000 (0.11% daily)

$1,000 - $10,000 (0.12% daily)

1000 days + PRINCIPAL BACK

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://longdeposit.com

• 2 weeks later...

Who on earth will going to invest in this site? Just imagine earning .10% daily. in ten days you earn 1% in here. I don't think its worth it to invest in here at all. And take note this site is running for 11 days now and still has waiting status. Why on earth this site has waiting status? when its has daily interest? Low rate plus slow paying equals scam site. that's how I assess this site.

I don't think owner of this hyip is professional, first of all no one gives such low daily ROI and secondly no hyip admin keeps such long investment term.One of the hyip monitor(maxhyip) showing not paying status, i wouldnt be surprised if all monitors show this status soon.