Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cxzco - cxzco.com

The site's daily interest is very good and realistic as well. And paying only on trading days would mean that their income would be based on real time earnings and will not probably shell out money during weekends when no trading takes place. Though the minimum investment could have been lower to attract more investors to try their plans.

Program pays 2-3% daily return that is not excessive and as per trendz this is considered reasonable return

But principal is back and term is 30 days only - as investors are investing first time in this program all shall be withdrawing their principal after completion at least once

That will be the hardest-time for this program i.e. 30-40 days after program launched. If performs well in that period program can go quite long.

Oh,the site is so simple,I even cant found the processor.and the E-Currency only provide LR and PM,have any one invest the site?I want to konw the site whether still paying!

Yes agree with you the hyip is having a very simple script but if you check on the monitors they indicate the hyip is paying

Further i love the way all the forums where the hyip is titled were listed enabling investors to read the comments and check on payment proof

• 1 month later...

very interesting site with good plans for investment...

minimum deposit I think also can afford for many investors...

they have put many promotion on forums which I think is good for them to get as many members to join and invest but first they must proof that they will pay all members regularly...

• 2 weeks later...

The site is already running for 222 days and the monitors listed in the Rate-us page are showing paying status

There are many RCB offers available and Hyip-cruiser is offering the highest RCB offer of 300%

So i feel its the bets time now to invest and earn some good profits while the site is paying

the site won't look much attractive and I am not sure how long they will continue to pay that is why I stayed away from it, but

this one has proven me wrong and they have been paying around for quite a long time,

unlike other new sites that disappeared in December with our money,which is really nice about this program.

Will this hyip continuing paying it's investors for more months since i think it's best for me to invest here and make some profit before it goes scam.Someone here says that this hyip has been online for almost 6months but just recently register with some monitors,does it means admin wants more investors?

Looking at this program anyone can term it a short term program, a hit and run program- that is what i thought when a friend introduced me to it- but it has proven me totally wrong. But i don't know if it is still safe to invest in it now.

It is around 40 days the program has paying status on monitor - so looks a good program.

2-3% daily is reasonable returns that this program is offering

And with these this hyip can stay quite longer

Good thing that investment period is only 30 days and after that we can get back the principal

Lets see wait and see the performance of this hyip for some time more.

This one has been running for quite a long time, however, I heard a little about them... Besides, the design is cheap but plans are ok for me.

Overall, I would still choose to skip this one becoz of the poor design and lack of popularity.

Yeah , For these reasons, I think that this site will depend on the payment after a short period,

So I think that investment in this site now contains a high risk .

All the plans are offering sustainable return where the daily average profit is less than 1% so can expect the site to run long

the fact that all the forums are pinned in the site so that prospective investor can refer the site progress and reviews in one location is amazing

• 4 weeks later...

Although their secured connection is no longer available but I am feeling somehow safety to see monitoring paying statuses & forum discussion attachment.. this company are investing our principle to Argentina's diverse sites that they work indirectly.. +54 116 632 2008 is their phone no.. Thus it's looking honest as well profitable..

The site is already running for 222 days and the monitors listed in the Rate-us page are showing paying status

There are many RCB offers available and Hyip-cruiser is offering the highest RCB offer of 300%

So i feel its the bets time now to invest and earn some good profits while the site is paying

222 is a very long period, although the site combines many good advantages , and

although that monitoring sites says that this site still pays already,

but I think that this is not the time to invest in this site .

The site's daily interest is very good and realistic as well. And paying only on trading days would mean that their income would be based on real time earnings..

2-3% daily is reasonable returns that this program is offering..And with these this hyip can stay quite longer..

Good thing that investment period is only 30 days and after that we can get back the principal..