Days registered for payout 5

Clicks needed for payout 100

Payout minimum $0.00

Interval between payouts 15 days

Payout method Manually

payment processors: PAYZA PAYPAL

LIBERTY RESERVE ADDED SOON

banner1.gif

the site has great details with the high earnings and no minimum payout but i am unable to cash out money as no minimum because they have not added liberty reserve but they are still receiving liberty funds if we add purchase balance i think they have to provide option of liberty reserve as cash out it will helps them to built their members.

I just joined this site yesterday. I'm earning around $0.03 per day by clicking all the ads available. What i like is that there is not a lot of ads, only a handful like 5 ads available at a time and you are able to earn around $0.03 per day. Unlike other PTC sites wherein you need to click 100s of ads but still end up with the same daily earnings. I hope this site ads liberty reserve soon since it is a no-minimum site.

i am frustrating about this site now because they are changing the payout conditions daily.about 5 days ago i go to request payout i saw that there was no payment processor available here then after two they add payza,LR and paypal and also change the minimum payout to 1$ but now again the details has been changed ,they have again set the no minimum payout and only paypal available for cash out.why they have removed the payout processors without any notice.

i am frustrating about this site now because they are changing the payout conditions daily.about 5 days ago i go to request payout i saw that there was no payment processor available here then after two they add payza,LR and paypal and also change the minimum payout to 1$ but now again the details has been changed ,they have again set the no minimum payout and only paypal available for cash out.why they have removed the payout processors without any notice.

I believe there was an update in the message center explaining why they removed Payza and Liberty Reserve because of issues with funding. The admin said the issues are expected to get resolved within the next 2 days. I also requested for payout here via Liberty Reserve but my request was deleted as they are unable to process payments via Liberty Reserve as of the moment.