Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ROIProfits - roiprofits.com

I am not the Admin.

ROI Profits

ROIProfits gives members an opportunity to earn the passive, steady, fixed income on the investments. We are an international, private investment group, concentrating first of all on investments in other funds, ordinary actions, actions, and other. The group independently copes the command which has devoted of professionals with essential experience in financial sectors.

We have repeated plans allowing our users to invest the capital in our program and to receive the stable income. In company ROIProfits there is an insurance fund which makes high level profit from the aggregate profit of our company. It considerably will reduce risk of loss of all incomes of the company and your invested capitals.

Investment Plans:

30% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

30% daily for 4 days $1 - $150 30.00

35% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

35% daily for 4 days $150 - $100,000 35.00

150% after 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

150% after 4 days $50 - $100,000 150.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney, Payza (AlertPay)

5%-6% ref.commission

Link: http://roiprofits.com/

this site already running for one day and i see they listed in goldpoll but as waiting program, but i must admit that admin set low minimum payout that probably wil attract some investors to do hit and run at least for 2 rounds and with the plan they have i think they will survive about more than one week

this program is offering a reasonable ROI for a mid plan invest for the same duration (4 days).

For the hyip monitors, already 3 hyip monitors are showing a paying statut and 3 others are showing a waiting statut but no scam statut.

yeah i see that things too, this program seems doing well at the moment and so far they already running for 2 days. and the earning here is not big or fixed as many people think, because it is up to so maybe we can earn below from that amount, i think this one is a good way to earn fro hyip.