⇨ Earn up to $0.02 for Referral Click

⇨ No Investment Required!

⇨ Instant Payments

⇨ No Minimum Payouts.

⇨ We accept Payza, LR and STP

NationsBux in PRIVATE SERVER

Register :

banner1.gif

they have got more than 1400 members in just day only because they lied to there members that the minimum payout is 0$ but actually the minimum payout set is 1$.i dont know why these admin does not speaks truth to their members and do that kinds of activities.

⇨ Instant Payments

⇨ No Minimum Payouts.

⇨ We accept Payza, LR and STP

they have got more than 1400 members in just day only because they lied to there members that the minimum payout is 0$ but actually the minimum payout set is 1$.i dont know why these admin does not speaks truth to their members and do that kinds of activities.

I've been seeing a lot of sites who are practicing this type of advertisements wherein they would say they have minimum payout but when you signed-up you will see its not, or No investment then after sign-up you will realize they require investment.

@quangnam i am glad to see that this site is paying, i am still maintaining my clicking activity here as i find the rate very attractive, i'm earning $0.06 per day clicking on my own which would allow me to reach payout in less than a month here.

@macky110 i'm glad to see you got paid here already and this only builds confidence in us who are still building our earnings here to reach minimum payout.

I read an update wherein this site experienced some hacking incidents and is now forced to do manual payments. This is sad because we all know how convenient instant payment is. I just hope that processing would be done as efficiently as possible and expectations on turn around time is set with its members so that everyone is on the same page.