Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Roiprofits - Roiprofits.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://roiprofits.com

ROIProfits gives members an opportunity to earn the passive, steady, fixed income on the investments. We are an international, private investment group, concentrating first of all on investments in other funds, ordinary actions, actions, and other. The group independently copes the command which has devoted of professionals with essential experience in financial sectors.

We have repeated plans allowing our users to invest the capital in our program and to receive the stable income. In company ROIProfits there is an insurance fund which makes high level profit from the aggregate profit of our company. It considerably will reduce risk of loss of all incomes of the company and your invested capitals.

PLANS:

Select a plan:

Up to 30% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

30% daily for 4 days $1 - $150 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 35% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

35% daily for 4 days $150 - $100,000 35.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

150% after 4 days $50 - $100,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM, PZ

Link : http://roiprofits.com

• 2 weeks later...

This site is just less than two weeks. 12 days running to be exact. Now I guess you will say that this site is new and good site to invest. I also think that way and I also look at the site plan. its look okay to last a month more or less. but when I did a thorough research I found out that this site has turn to scam already. How sad.

This site is just less than two weeks. 12 days running to be exact. Now I guess you will say that this site is new and good site to invest. I also think that way and I also look at the site plan. its look okay to last a month more or less. but when I did a thorough research I found out that this site has turn to scam already. How sad.

Really? Too bad. I wanted to invest in here because they offer a very minimal investment which is $1 and I've got $1 in my Payza right now. lol. I just wanted to try investing in here but they turned to scam so better luck next time. lol

• 5 months later...

This web site is merely lower than two weeks and few days working to become specific. Now I assume you will declare that it website can be brand new and good website to get. My spouse and i furthermore think that method and My spouse and i furthermore glance at the website strategy. it is look acceptable in order to last every thirty days essentially. yet once i did a thorough study I ran across available that it website offers choose con by now.

This particular site is only a lesser amount than 14 days and 7 days accommodating grow to be distinct. Currently I suppose you may file who's web site may be completely new and very good web site to acquire. My own loved one and my spouse and i additionally think that process and My own loved one and my spouse and i additionally look at the web site approach. it really is glimpse satisfactory in order to past every thirty day period in essence. but as soon as i did good study and i ran across accessible who's web site offers choose trick can't.

Really? Too bad. I wanted to invest in here because they offer a very minimal investment which is $1 and I've got $1 in my Payza right now. lol. I just wanted to try investing in here but they turned to scam so better luck next time. lol

To put $1 is fine only for gambling here. But to put more than $10 is too much for this HYIP here. Because the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high and beyond our mind. We all realize, it is impossible to earn 150% RoI in only 4 days investment here. So, better not to invest here

is anybody thinking of having anything to do with this program,the program is a long term program and the program has being running online for over 190 days,all the hyip monitor that have the program listed are having the program listed with not paying status,so i wonder why we are still discussing on this program,i guess it best if this thread is closed.