Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xseedfinance - xseedfinance.com

XSeed Finance is a long term investment program that generates profits for its investors through Arbitrage trading. We provide a convenient and secure investment platform by making payments directly to your ecurrency accounts. There is no need to login and make withdrawals everyday. Our motto is to provide a "No Hassle, No Fuss" investment opportunity for our members.

Investment Plans: 1.5 - 2.5% daily, 8.5 - 13.5% weekly, Principal can be withdrawn anytime after 25 days

Min Spend : $5

Referral Commission:5%

Withdrawal Type: Paid directly to e-currency.

http://www.xseedfinance.com/?lr=U9483034

Quite attractive site with adequate protection and profesisonal look.

Though i dont think ddos protection is really needed as payments are directly to e-currency account.

ROI is reasonable 1.5-2.5% daily depending on investment amount for unlimited period. Possibility of full principal back after 150 days.

Program looks to be quite new so no monitors in rate-us page yet.

Their way of returning the principal to investors is like the way oilstructure is implementing right now, where fees will be charged according to when you would like to request your principal ( after 25 days ). Since the site is not yet established the risk of putting in money and just getting the daily profit is high.

Their way of returning the principal to investors is like the way oilstructure is implementing right now, where fees will be charged according to when you would like to request your principal ( after 25 days ). Since the site is not yet established the risk of putting in money and just getting the daily profit is high.

Well i dont think there is any meaning of availability of principal withdraw with high fee,

as no one is going to withdraw while the program is paying daily,

and once it turn scam like os there is no way to withdraw even with fee.

Well i dont think there is any meaning of availability of principal withdraw with high fee,

as no one is going to withdraw while the program is paying daily,

and once it turn scam like os there is no way to withdraw even with fee.

And the site also seems not very good in template,I am not like this simple type!Even the withdraw with low fee,but I will waiting the first payment proof from this site!

I feel the site is good in plans since it prevents investor to withdrawal principle before 25 days means the admin of the site has a sustainable plan and doesn't want his investment in other projects to be effected. Further withdrawal on fees which varied based on the time frame of withdrawal seems a practical approach. i feel the plans offered are more sustainable and will run for long

I have my doubts is this site secured enough since when we click on the register icon we get the referral liberty reserve account number as under the referral column.

I feel uneasy about it and iam sure liberty reserve is very difficult to hack but it seems not encouraging

This program is listed on lot of monitors and all are having paying status about this program for 15 days now.

As about plans are concerned - roi is qutie reasonable and can be sustained for longer time

Site also look professional and has got professianal design.

Its good to find many monitors have listed and all of them have rated the site as paying further the payout ratio indicate monitors were able to recover 41% of its investment so far

There are many RCB offers available and the highest offer is 500% offered by HyipLen

SO we can recover 25% of our capital immediately by exploiting the RCB offer

• 2 weeks later...

Even though the site plans are unlimited its indirectly limited to 150 days since any withdrawal before 150 days there will be a fee involved

Further i will always opt for daily withdrawal so that i will be able to break even well before rather than going for weekly withdrawal

• 4 weeks later...

very sad that this automatic paying program turned to SCAM and here I lost my $10 with them,

the site looked like a promising one that many have thought they can stay but

it's really sad that nobody has even got back a 25% of their deposits.

I have always trust automated paying hyip thinking that the admin will have enough time to concentrate on managing the fund rather than spend time attending to payment request... But since this has turn to scam i don't know what to think about automated hyip again.

withdrawn anytime after 25 days !!

Is this a joke,

Why does not the site says that it can recover the capital after 25 days, only

What is the meaning of capital can be retrieved at any time, after 25 days,

Supposed that the word "any time" means that we can reclaim the capital at any time from the first day .

withdrawn anytime after 25 days !!

Is this a joke,

Why does not the site says that it can recover the capital after 25 days, only

What is the meaning of capital can be retrieved at any time, after 25 days,

Supposed that the word "any time" means that we can reclaim the capital at any time from the first day .

This is easy to understand in my view they simply mean by saying so -

that your principal will be locked for 25 days and after that you can request to withdraw principal whenever you want

And you shall earn interest daily until you retrive your principal back.

This is easy to understand in my view they simply mean by saying so -

that your principal will be locked for 25 days and after that you can request to withdraw principal whenever you want

And you shall earn interest daily until you retrive your principal back.

First, thank you for your response my friend, but

Do you think I asked because I do not understand!!!

I said that, because I consider that this words " anytime after 25 " are funny for me .

Because the word "any time" is Inconsistent with the phrase "after 25 days"

Imposed, the site says that we can recover the capital after 25 days,

Or that we can recover the capital at any time,

Do not say "at any time after 25 days," I hope that you understood my friend .

The plans seem to be less risky as its secured by DDOS and SSL

Further the investor can withdraw his principle after 25 days with a fee makes the risk lower

A daily profit of 1.5% - 2.5% seem justifiable and affordable by the admin to keep the site running