Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CarbonVault - carbonvault.biz

I am not the Admin.

CarbonVault

Carbonvault was founded in 2006 by a small group of scientists, engineers, financial experts and business leaders, all committed to the idea that environmental protection makes good economic sense. Since then we've become a leading developer of greenhouse gas mitigation and carbon offset projects. We currently own, operate or provide carbon credit services to more than 60 emission reduction projects throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.

Default CarbonVault-CarbonVault.biz

I'm not the admin!

Quote:

Carbonvault was founded in 2006 by a small group of scientists, engineers, financial experts and business leaders, all committed to the idea that environmental protection makes good economic sense. Since then we've become a leading developer of greenhouse gas mitigation and carbon offset projects. We currently own, operate or provide carbon credit services to more than 60 emission reduction projects throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.

Plans:

Bronze Plan = 17 % daily 10-200$

Silver Plan = 20% daily 201-1000$

Gold Plan = 25 % daily 1001-20,000 $

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Some Features:

Licensed Script

DDoS Protection

10% Referral Commission

Fast Payments

Link: http://carbonvault.biz/

Seems like it is not SSL encrypted as stated by my browser. Not much deposit made yet after 1 day. only just over 100 dollars. and none at all made today.Don't know if this can sustain if the site is not getting any source of money. It might die quickly because of this.

I tried to access this site and this came up "The site's security certificate is not trusted!

You attempted to reach carbonvault.biz, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.

You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site."

@behemoth: so? well there are many hyip site like them before and just access them so you can see like what this site and no error with them for now, their SSL not trusted here which become minus point for them, i see their lifetime just one day old and they already paid about $11 to all investors