Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EubarterLtd - eubarterltd.com

I am not the Admin.

Eubarter Ltd

Invest in one of our funds and Received up to 40% daily

Have you been looking for a high-yield deposit account with flexible terms of investment? The Eubarter ltd combines one of the highest returns in the industry with the flexibility of your currency account. Receive up to 40% per day and be able to withdraw interest in 24 hours.

Investment Plans:

Plan/Amount 4 Days Investment Term.Principal not return

Plan1/$1-$999 30% daily

Plan2/$1000-$4999 35% daily

Plan3/$5000-unlimited 40% daily

Accepted Payment System: LibertyReserve

5% ref. commission

Link: http://www.eubarterltd.com/

Script isn't properly managed and the site doesn't look extremely good either. No protection added whatsoever with no SSL and Ddos protection. 30 % per day for 4 days is a pretty good amount of interest i guess but at the same time very risky for investors. Good thing the plan starts from just $1 so people who want to test this out can actually try this.

30% daily is too high for us in here but at least i think they can survive for some days, but i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, i only see they have quite good script and so far i still cannot predict how long this site but from the plan i think about 4 days or more a bit.

If the intentions of Admin is good and have enough back up of money then this site can survive for a couple of days but if not then it can go scam even before we make a profit from it, right now i don't think admin is spending a lot of money for adding new monitors so i ll hold my funds.

well it has been two days already, and seems like goldpoll (a hyip monitor) is still saying waiting. This is strange, since goldpoll will try to cash out ASAP when have the opportunity so they can review the site and say whether it is paying or not. Seems like admin has no intention of paying yet.

yeah let see about that thing, i am still curious with this program and about them, since they have quite good script i start interested with them but i think i need to wait this program until there are some good review from some investors :D.i will keep monitoring them until two days later