Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ptcgen - ptcgen.com

wuangeng

@nagilover

That's just too much if you ask me. Just imagine you are working your butt out in here and you still need to pay some fees. Although its good that site is paying but same time I just feel that you got robbed by this site. A ptc site should not charge its members paypal fees. They must be the one who going to shoulder it. I hope we can earn good amount of money in here without paying any fees.

@nagilover

That's just too much if you ask me. Just imagine you are working your butt out in here and you still need to pay some fees. Although its good that site is paying but same time I just feel that you got robbed by this site. A ptc site should not charge its members paypal fees. They must be the one who going to shoulder it. I hope we can earn good amount of money in here without paying any fees.

Budado Fee make site survive as You must know before Neobux had some fee too about 2-3 percentage or you just withdraw by don't have any suggest anyway I don't want to talk much for this thing because atleast this site still pay almost 6 months without any problem as I think.