Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

KingProfit - kingprofit.biz

I am not the Admin.

KingProfit

KingProfit.Biz offers a wide variety of fixed investments programs offering you great additional income in every situation of life. We can offer answers to your top important life questions, and give you opportunities for capital investments wherever you are in life. These are some typical situations where financial investments can be of use. In personal life, such situations as planning to quit job with no ready decision where to apply, Like, saving for education of yourself or your children, planning to buy car or real estate, or to build your own home; getting ready to retire, etc. require a considerable load of money. So it would be prudent to save and invest them for a certain period ahead of time. In business and career, the most important case why anyone would want to invest, is either planning to start your own business, or planning expansion of your business. Anyways, with KingProfit.Biz, it is possible to establish a perfect plan of either personal or business financial investments which will secure your financial future.

Investment Plans:

6% hourly for 18 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 6.00

7% hourly for 15 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $10,000 7.00

9% hourly for 12 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 9.00

12% hourly for 9 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $15 - $10,000 12.00

18% hourly for 6 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 18.00

40% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $25 - $100 38.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 39.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 40.00

120% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 107.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 112.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 120.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://kingprofit.biz/

Well the script used here looks nice but there is no SSL protection whatsoever. On the other hand the plans are also good here with a long term investment sort of plan. But there is also a high risk plan involved on the last plan with 120% in 1 hour. So for all we could know, this could be a ponzi scheme.

just in some days i see this program now have alot of monitors that already monitoring them with "paying" status, i think they should need, so far the latest payout that monitors have is 5th june or today :D, but i think to invest in this program right now, it is very bad because of the unstable rate they have

nice script and design but no DDoS protection, also offering many advantages in withdrawal (instant/ no fees) and a large sum invested of 4K$ and 300$ withdrawal.

For hyip monitors 8 are showing a paying statut and 3 others are showing a waiting statut.

So it's great to invest $$ right now at the beggining

well this program already running for some days since the first time they launched and i see they still paying too and the latest payment proof i get from some forums that i visited is today :D, that is very nice first time i think this site cannot stay like this but in fact they are now showing some good performance