Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Junior-invest - Junior-invest.com

I'm not Admin here!

Junior Invest is a successful group of private investment company who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for 10 years. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Our team of 10 people study and analyze the online data tables, currency rate fluctuations and even manage the investments daily for our members returns.Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

20% Daily For 7 Days,Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount Daily Profit (%)

PLAN 1 1.00-500.00 20.00

PLAN 2 501.00-2000.00 25.00

PLAN 3 2001.00-50000.00 30.00

150% After 7 Days,Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount Profit (%)

PLAN 1 100.00-300.00 150.00

PLAN 2 301.00-1000.00 200.00

PLAN 3 1001.00-50000.00 250.00

200% After 1 Day,Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount Profit (%)

VIP PLAN 500.00-5000.00 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: http://www.junior-invest.com/?ref=xetang

i am surprised with this site status today, they have about more than $500 investment here and you know they just online today. but so far i don't see they make any payment and that is because of the plan they have here, 20% profit per day is quite profitable for one round :D

Well it has a paying status for now on a monitor fixated on its home page. The design isn't good at all and cheap and has no protection, no SSL whatsoever to protect the funds from frauds or other mishap. Overall 20% profit every day is quite a plan but i wouldn't invest on a program who doesn't even have a decent security.

it seems some monitors already paid by them while the other is not yet, well i think we should wait, one thing that make me worried if later admin do selective payment and that is totally bad since this site only 2 days old now but so far i still see some payment proof shared by investors and some monitors in MMG.

Trickster it is only 3 days old. Why do you jump into conclusions that they only do selective payment and only pay to the monitoring sites? I am sure that is not the case. Maybe I am a bit biase but dunno because I just made a deposit there today because I thought it looked pretty safe for now. Since I plan to do a hit and run.

Trickster it is only 3 days old. Why do you jump into conclusions that they only do selective payment and only pay to the monitoring sites? I am sure that is not the case. Maybe I am a bit biase but dunno because I just made a deposit there today because I thought it looked pretty safe for now. Since I plan to do a hit and run.

first 3 days old? in my end they are 4 days old, and i said i think worried they do selective payment and i don't said the one that i bold there, but i look now their status in some monitors become paying, and i think that is good for you if you do hit and run here, you will get lower risk to be scammed by them

Well according to my calculations, another 1000 dollars have been deposited today to the site This is a really good amount and will help the site become more stable for at least until the next week, if the rate keeps it like this. I requested my first withdrawal today, and got it instantly. At the moment, I am feeling confident, and will definitely be doing a round 2 if it still lasts.

now, this site too have ran about 7 days, it is enough with time to refund again money with above plans and I see that it is very good when this site show that it is running good and paying out very good for all members. We can check all monitors and will see clearly about this problem almost monitors approved for this site in status "Paying", I think that investors can believe to invest here

this site now changed totally i mean not the design they have but the performance they have, it is better now and i see many investors feel fine with them and also feel satisfied with that things and i see now a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them and all of them have paying status. which is a good signal for them.

this site now changed totally i mean not the design they have but the performance they have, it is better now and i see many investors feel fine with them and also feel satisfied with that things and i see now a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them and all of them have paying status. which is a good signal for them.

Yes, it is correct, we can check with monitors now, it is still in status "Paying" although site have ran about 9 days now, invest min here too is not many and time to refund again money as my idea, it is not too long here, therefore, I think that invest fund here, it will be safe, site too have ran more time 7 days of a plan and don't have any problem about payment, I think that we should consider to invest with it. As below is list of site in this time:

Running days 9

Total accounts 935

Active accounts 705

Total deposited $ 24803.50

Total withdraw $ 5348.23