Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

netwaybux - netwaybux.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner2.jpg

Free ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP for first 1000 members INSTANTLY!

Privilege : Ultimate

Pay Per Click : 0.02$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.015$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 1

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : Paypal or Payza or LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

I joined this site today. I checked the ads and there are a lot of ads available for clicking, i saw 1 ad worth $0.02 and 5 ads worth $0.01 each. If this is the amount of ads available daily, it would be easy to reach the $1 minimum payout even without direct referrals.

@quangnam how much is the daily earnings here?

thats really great thing they are offering free ultimate memberships to all members.its advantage for us because we dont need to invest money for buying memberships.the earnings are also nice and i think the earnings will increase day by day as this goes popular.

It is not good to join a site when its new since now a days Payza is taking a lot of time reviewing the merchants.Once we know that Payza is set for investment then we can surely see some payout proofs.1000+ members already joined in here so it makes me feel this site can turn out big in future.

I think this is the new ptc site with good rate for per click on ads. The minimum payout of this site is also very low. So, i think i will work on this site and going to join on this site. As this site is new site i am afraid of being scam site so i request to post the screenshot of the payment proof if anybody have got the payment from this site.

This is sad news for everyone who joined this site. I hope that it was just a delay in payment.

@quangnam let us know the status of your payment request here so that we can also take caution in being active on this site. Although i am hoping that your payment gets processed and not a scam.

• 1 month later...

This site already paid over $5000 to it's member which is nothing but a joke I think. I have seen lots of payment proof in the proof section but those proofs may be fake. This site pays for two months then how it becomes possible that it pay $5715 to it's members. It's a clear indication of a scam site so I can't waste my time in here.