Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

londonstockinvest - londonstockinvest.com

Good that you have entered on this site early, well your statement made me changed my mind. I opt not to invest anymore since $3 is still big enough when converted to peso so better not waste my money.

Sometimes its better jump in early. But dont think i know what im doing. I dont..I just try like everyone else. And i am very secure that sooner or later they all scam. So better early then late.

I only like to try to get in profit as soon as possible, and for Londonstock...i think they are doing a great work so far. but who knows for how long..

I prefer being oon the safe side if its possible.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes its better jump in early. But dont think i know what im doing. I dont..I just try like everyone else. And i am very secure that sooner or later they all scam. So better early then late.

I only like to try to get in profit as soon as possible, and for Londonstock...i think they are doing a great work so far. but who knows for how long..

I prefer being oon the safe side if its possible.

That's exactly my point, there is no constant in HYIP so always stay on the safe side. With the current daily profit they are offering I need 38 days to get back my investment and so far they are about one month old so I feel bad for I missed the trip.

When i checked at the monitors i find many monitors have being listed and rated the hyip as paying. But the investment's made by the monitors are very low such as $10 and $50. This may show the low level confidence the monitors have on the hyip plans this may be the long term duration. Further the maximum RCB offer available is only 150%

When i checked at the monitors i find many monitors have being listed and rated the hyip as paying. But the investment's made by the monitors are very low such as $10 and $50. This may show the low level confidence the monitors have on the hyip plans this may be the long term duration. Further the maximum RCB offer available is only 150%

I think the monitors got scared for Londonstock. Becuase the first days after they opened the doors, they had problem and the site was offline.

So that didnt get the mto popular:)

After there was a email updated, in anyway it is a hyip..

And many monitors gets paid the same amount for advertising the hyip as they reinvest in the hyip. I trust payment proofs from private members:)

I think the monitors got scared for Londonstock. Becuase the first days after they opened the doors, they had problem and the site was offline.

So that didnt get the mto popular:)

After there was a email updated, in anyway it is a hyip..

And many monitors gets paid the same amount for advertising the hyip as they reinvest in the hyip. I trust payment proofs from private members:)

Very true we cannot consider the monitors investment as a source to benchmark the hyip performance since its just the advertising money what is being reinvested

But its almost seen in all the site after a day or two of launch they goes offline because of DDOS attack but i dont think thats the reason for it

There were some issues with this program and the support is not responding to tickets.

Hold your investment to this site until everything is cleared.

I and at least another investor got mail confirmation that stated it paid, but the payment never reached our accounts, and they're not responding to mails.

Also the other investor got paid the next payment from this site. :rolleyes:

I got another little payment from London today. And if im not mistaken they pay faster now then before christmas...

It took around half a day to get the money in my account.

@Keuss did they pay you the missing payment yet?

Im so close to bep im almost jumping of the win feeling...i do hope they continue pay us in a proper time.

I got another little payment from London today. And if im not mistaken they pay faster now then before christmas...

It took around half a day to get the money in my account.

@Keuss did they pay you the missing payment yet?

Im so close to bep im almost jumping of the win feeling...i do hope they continue pay us in a proper time.

Nope, there was no response and payment.

I got 3 payments after the missing payment, I'm drawing once in 3 days.

LS has been doing great in the hyip market,that's it has been paying it's investors,it even pass the hyip crisis period which is the xmas time,and here it's still paying,with much payment proof from members and investors,this hyip came out with one high roi that makes me skip it,but here it is,still paying,who can predict hyip?

LS has been doing great in the hyip market,that's it has been paying it's investors,it even pass the hyip crisis period which is the xmas time,and here it's still paying,with much payment proof from members and investors,this hyip came out with one high roi that makes me skip it,but here it is,still paying,who can predict hyip?

Indeed! that's why I have high respect on this site considering the big profit they offer still they manage to continue paying despite the crisis, but still that doesn't change my mind about not investing on this site.

i got the highest respect for the site now. I reached BEP and im actually in profit.

So from now on all is a dance:)

I never thought id see the day when i actually am in profit in a hyip without that its on the way of slamming the door. There is no signals or alarm bells yet if im considering the fast payments, the site accessibility and the fact that they actually still are here after christmas and new year.

If all goes as im hoping i will get me a nice little profit from this ride.

I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members. It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income. The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site. The design of the site is looking nice to me.

Looks like the admin has spent more effort on the design of the site to get a professional touch

Further its good to see the admin has given their office address in UK

So if there are any large investors who wanted to test the site can check the head office address

Also its good to see the site has being paying for more than two months and there are many payment proof posted in many forums to confirm its paying

Looks like the admin has spent more effort on the design of the site to get a professional touch

Further its good to see the admin has given their office address in UK

So if there are any large investors who wanted to test the site can check the head office address

Also its good to see the site has being paying for more than two months and there are many payment proof posted in many forums to confirm its paying

To be thruthful i actually thought before christmas they was going to close down then....

Ive suprised and very happy they didnt. Actually getting faster and better since a month ago in sending out the payment, responding supportmails etc.

ive seen some larger amounts getting deposited into the hyip so they are still hot so to say.

Holding my thumbs it will keep on for a long time.

The adress they had before christmas also. Nobody though has checked if its real...

• 2 weeks later...

I made up my mind on this program in which I will be investing here, as they have added alertpay on their payment processor. This made me jump into conclusion as I feel safer in investing through alertpay because if things go wrong we could always file a dispute.

I didn't invest in the site because they have long term plans, but i think this site is a legitimate company, since they have posted their office address and contact phone numbers.

There is no way we know if the adress or the phone number is true or not. Many hyips do this and we believe ohh its true a legit company... No hyip is legit, noone.

If its legit then they need my information, tax info and absolutely i need to sign a contract.....i havent

But its a great hyip thats for sure.

Im a way over bep now. 48% profit and still 19 more days to go.

If all goes well i just reinvest my little dollar one more time:)

Im trying hard to get back on my feet after my devastating november month when i lost out big....Im so happy this hyip actually return me profit.

• 3 weeks later...

For this program, I am in profits now. However, I still have another 35 days before it expires. So I don't have any problem with their payment although they did not have immediate payout facilities. The low minimum investment of $1 is what entices me to invest in this program. If it completes the whole payment cycle, I might leave some of my profits in this program for it to churn out profits for me for as long as possible.

For this program, I am in profits now. However, I still have another 35 days before it expires. So I don't have any problem with their payment although they did not have immediate payout facilities. The low minimum investment of $1 is what entices me to invest in this program. If it completes the whole payment cycle, I might leave some of my profits in this program for it to churn out profits for me for as long as possible.

The same for me, i went in with only $1.00 and im way in profit now. Standing at $1.86 back in my payment processor after fees:)

I have only 2 days to go. Im gonna simply reinvest my dollar again. Meaning i will still be in almost 100% profit.

This program has just makde me finish (2days) a whole cycle of 80 days.

The sorry thing is that when a hyip normally pays, and get over a month old people seems to forget about it. They turn to new hyips. I think thats the reason for many good paying hyips getting in problem.