Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

londonstockinvest - londonstockinvest.com

"London Stock Invest" is a program of profitable and safe investment in stock (shares, bonds, options) and currency trading via the Internet. The safety of the program is based on 7-year experience of successful "London Stok Invest" off-line investment, the highest experience level of traders, full ensuring of deposits by means of own assets, the program 100% strength of deposit insurance, the insurance company's assets. Regardless of rising or falling of the market the experienced traders due to the distribution of assets of the company maintain it beyond the point of break-even, even in situations critical for private traders and other companies. That guarantees the timely payment of the highest interest rates in the market. The main difference of "London Stock Invest" from traditional mutual funds is just a wider and more flexible allocation of the investment portfolio, and from banks - in its incomparably higher interest rates on private investment in the stock market and currency speculation - in the security trust management (transfer of fund management to professional traders). Thus, the uniqueness of "London Stock Invest" is in the combination of trust management security and high deposit interest rates.

24/7/365 friendly customer support

SSL Encrypted Website

DDos Protection Server

Affiliate program 8%

Fast Deposit & Withdrawal

Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money Accepted.

Strong Account Security

http://londonstockinvest.com/index.php?ref=zeusgold.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this site isnt that bad...they worked a bit for to get it professional :)

And if there is anyone out here that lives in england here you go there is also the telephone contact

Offices in United Kingdom.

City - London.

1 Finsbury Circus. 2 Floor.

ZIP - EC2.

+44-2035141429 (English Only)

United Kingdom - London

And this is nice: London Stock Invest" is registered in Great Britain (London) in 2008 with main activities in Stock Trading & Invest Anstalt.

But when looking for the certificate and license there is no pdf or anything. In anyway they putted a bit of work into the site and this i like...maybe they wont run to fast ...to much work. the min $1.00 is affordable. I cant find how much is the min withdrawal and if there is any fees. and also there is no explaination of how long term the investment is for and no different plans....This is a bit different:)

For me site design is quite attractive and secured enough and good work done on this program by the admin

In fact it look different than others. Upto 2.6% daily is quite attractive roi but cannot be said to be excessive.

Real performance is in the garb of future, and only time will tell how this program performs.

For me site design is quite attractive and secured enough and good work done on this program by the admin

In fact it look different than others. Upto 2.6% daily is quite attractive roi but cannot be said to be excessive.

Real performance is in the garb of future, and only time will tell how this program performs.

Yepp its nothing wrong with the site infact if this live passed new year i will invest a little. But for me its to risky before christmas. Too long time before i reach bep :(

Even if I start writing like a mad in different forums my payment proofs it wont help.

But its a different take and that shows that maybe they are in for at least 3 months run

The hyip has been putted as pinned thread in hyrextalk...i wonder why?

In anyway it isnt a bad hyip this london, and as i said before attractive thanks to the low investment min.

But it isnt that good....i see a lot of other programs i do like more. this one has some minor problems with the language. They use a lot of tecnical forex and bank language terms...well dosent help a hyip is always a hyip...or we need to get a contract as with the bank :)

@ anne:

It still won't change my perception even if they had any licenses or certificates. There is hardly a way of verifying their licenses or tell me if you know of one. As a rule, I just see those certificates as another step at professional gimmickry to convince the investor that they are legit.

@ anne:

It still won't change my perception even if they had any licenses or certificates. There is hardly a way of verifying their licenses or tell me if you know of one. As a rule, I just see those certificates as another step at professional gimmickry to convince the investor that they are legit.

naah there is nothing legit over 100 of documents as far as i can see:) The thing they show when they actually put up some is that they made an effort to the site. And this documents even look pretty good.

I consider legit when i get a contract and a certificate of investment amount. With that meaning there isnt anything yet that ive seen in this business that are legit

They all scam sooner or later. For me i go inside a hyip thinking its a scam directly:)

Ok im in it

11/26/2010 15:01 50101762 U2801473 (London Stock...) - $1.00 $0.00

So now im gonna make a little accounting, but if i am withdrawing my 0,026 every day...and the refback from the monitor of 0,20

It will take me with payment proof posting 10 days to be in profit or at least reach bep:)

Hoho please stay on your legs until lucia londonstock..:)

Ok heres my accounting:

I get 2.6% each day...thats $0,026 each day if i withdraw each second dauy its withdrawing 3 times a week meaning in 10 days 5 times

thats 10 days: $0,265 LR fee $0,05 left $0,215

5 payment proofs in 8 different forums giving each time 8 X $0,02 (per post amount) =$ 0,16 each time

$0,16x5 witdrawal time is $0,80

then im just ok...after ten days im calm $0,80 and 0,215 thats just a dollar:)

And today i also got refback comission from gsmonitor...

gsmonitor.jpg

so in ten days i will be in profit with around 19%

ahh i hope i didnt do any accounting default this time. Im just getting a hang of it. And i do nbelieve that in thhis hyip its very important:)

But when looking for the certificate and license there is no pdf or anything. In anyway they putted a bit of work into the site and this i like...maybe they wont run to fast ...to much work. the min $1.00 is affordable. I cant find how much is the min withdrawal and if there is any fees. and also there is no explaination of how long term the investment is for and no different plans....This is a bit different:)

Without any info about the minimum deposit and no explanation as to how long the term will last? This could be a new site with a newbie admin or just a scam. I don't know. Just doesn't sound trustworthy to me.

For sure, it's a new program and that's all that certain for now. Whether the program will keep paying for long is enshrouded. However, since they offer realizable plans, it is likely that they will pay for at least the first few cycles, and if they really wish to overtake our surprise already, then they may turn out to be the new Onyx.

The hyip seems to having a very professional looking design and its protected by DDOS and secured by Comodo

This is the first hyip i have seen which gives information about its address where as i haven't noticed any other hyips does so

The return is very good and attractive but i feel this hyip may run for a maximum of 3 months only

Investors can earn well by investing here since still its at the early stage

Without any info about the minimum deposit and no explanation as to how long the term will last? This could be a new site with a newbie admin or just a scam. I don't know. Just doesn't sound trustworthy to me.

Look down here comes the info...and the min investment its on the homepage if you read it thru :P

The hyip seems to having a very professional looking design and its protected by DDOS and secured by Comodo

This is the first hyip i have seen which gives information about its address where as i haven't noticed any other hyips does so

The return is very good and attractive but i feel 6this hyip may run for a maximum of 3 months only

Investors can earn well by investing here since still its at the early stage

yepp i think there is a bit of time to invest and run off before they scam:)

well I noticed the plans is impossible to read before sign up so here goes:

London Begin

min $1.00 - $500.00

2.6% daily interest

80 days term

compound available

London Interest

min $501.00 - $5000.00

2.3% daily interest

60 days term

London future

min $5001 -$20 000

2.0%daily interest

40 days term

all plans have compound option.

Hope it helps for thoose interested

Out of the stated plans only 2.6% daily interest for 80 days is reachable within the investment range as for others the minimum investment is very high

The ROI of 208% for 80 days seems good and sustainable. Its great to note the monitors are also positive about the paying status

I am unable to find information on whether the site pays only on the business days or all 7 days

The site is most attractive and has got ddos protection.

Life support online make it easy for every one to get reply for any querries.

Plans are highly attractive and sustainable for very long term,

Minimum being only 1$ is affordable for every one. Overall this program looks complete.

News from the Admin

AlertPay | Dec-8-2010 07:31:44 PM

"London Stock Invest" begins to receive funds through the payment system AlertPay. We are doing everything to facilitate the use of our service.

Well its great to see the hyip introduces alertpay since thats my main payment processor but it will not be worth for me to invest $1 and try the site since i will not be able to withdraw daily and have to wait for almost 40 days before withdrawing since the minimum transactional amount under alertpay is $1

I am suprised with this hyip so far. I never thought it was going to be online after the 15th. And its still here and actually its getting faster and faster for me to recieve my payout.

So far i recieved 12 payments and recovered a 65% of my initial spend. So im going to reach bep in a week and half. And thats without posting payment proofs

The rest of the term before ending is pure profit then.

LOL, why did you make an investment at the site, if you thought it would disappear after 15th?

I'm about a half way to bep thanks to rcb.

It really pays back quick for the deposit, 2.6% for every single day. Way faster than other 1.2 - 1.5% 5 days a week programs. :D

It's one of 5 Hyip programs I have now, exclduing LS and Bestemoneys.

There are 10 or so good looking sites but I had to suppress my impulse for deposit and bought a couple of share on LSrealty. :rolleyes:

The site is paying well and interest is good but with that roi they may go away at any time.so be careful.

I agree it would be best to enter early then have your way to exit fast, that's what I am doing now after so many loses. Like you I also find the interest attractive enough so I'm thinking of playing my $3 here.

LOL, why did you make an investment at the site, if you thought it would disappear after 15th?

I'm about a half way to bep thanks to rcb.

It really pays back quick for the deposit, 2.6% for every single day. Way faster than other 1.2 - 1.5% 5 days a week programs. :D

It's one of 5 Hyip programs I have now, exclduing LS and Bestemoneys.

There are 10 or so good looking sites but I had to suppress my impulse for deposit and bought a couple of share on LSrealty. :rolleyes:

I made a little deposit and did a math they would be gone fast. So took in accounting the payment posts i could make and in that way be sure to reach bep fast fast :D

I like the game thats the main reason i go in this ventures. hahaha

Well im 65% for bep only from payments from the site. What is bestemoneys?

I made a little deposit and did a math they would be gone fast. So took in accounting the payment posts i could make and in that way be sure to reach bep fast fast :D

I like the game thats the main reason i go in this ventures. hahaha

Well im 65% for bep only from payments from the site. What is bestemoneys?

Good that you have entered on this site early, well your statement made me changed my mind. I opt not to invest anymore since $3 is still big enough when converted to peso so better not waste my money.