Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxdividend - Fxdividend.com

I'm not admin.

Fx Dividend is a financial team of traders that deal mainly with the Fx (Forex) market for many years. Making profits from Fx market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

3% Daily For 70 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $400 2.10

Plan 2 $401 - $800 2.20

Plan 3 $801 - $3,000 2.40

Plan 4 $3,001 - $6,000 2.60

Plan 5 $6,001 - $13,000 2.80

Plan 6 $13,001 and more 3.00

•Reserve Fund & Bank Guarantee - invest safely.

•All withdrawal requests will be processed instantly.

•You can withdraw your earning at any time.All payments are made to your account Daily.

•Minimum spend is $10 USD and there is no maximum.

•You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

•Principal included in your profit. You will not receive the principal at the end of terms.

•Use our referral program and earn 5% of referral deposits! You must have an active deposit to earn referral commission.

•Our support service works 24/7 a weeks. If you have a question, you may write an e-mail at any time and receive your answer immediately.

•Dedicated Server with DDOS protection.

•Hacker Protected & Data Protection System

•Unique Website security settings.

•Anti Spam Policy.

http://www.fxdividend.com/?ref=stevenguo

Mmh, it's so amazing when i read from this site, according to the Admin saying; that Money Guarantee" Reserve fund and Bank Gaurantee. Meaning he has a reserve fund for his business. That's business tricks, for all i know, he's not gonna refund any money if anything happens. Well, the % seems very stable and sustainable, and i think they may last for long.