Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForexTradeIncome - forextradeincome.net

I am not the Admin.

ForexTradeIncome

FX TRADE INCOME was founded and established in 2001, is a private equity firm, located in Geneva, Switzerland.

FX TRADE INCOME team, We prefer the word "financial technicians" we are private group of money creators. We are simple, but Powerful. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity to invest their hard earned money wisely, sensibly, interestingly with profit on their mind all the time. We are not an instant HIT WEBSITE, that others claim to be, We are not a high percentage site. Quite simply, we are a sustainable long term investment site that has a calculating duty to protect your funds because your trust in us necessitated your investment, which we cherish much more than anything else, our intention is that this site will indeed be around for a very long time protecting your funds and turning it around to yield much more than you ever imagined.

Investment Plans:

FX GROWTH 6.5% Daily For 21 Days = 136.5%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

FX GROWTH $15 - $15,000 6.50

FX CARE 195% AFTER 28 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

FX CARE $150 - $15,000 195.00

FX VIP 10.5% Daily For 21 Days = 220.5%

FX VIP $1,000 - $15,000 10.50

FX MEGA 375% AFTER 30 Days

FX MEGA $300 - $15,000 12.50

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, PayPal, AlertPay

3% ref. commission

Link: http://www.forextradeincome.net/

fxtrade728.gif

The site script looks really nice and even though this site hasn't even been running for 1 whole day its already got $3000 deposit and haven't paid out anyone till yet. The ROI plans are a bit on the higher side but lets wait and see if it pays for a few weeks.

the site is not yet approved by any hyip monitor but it has already got a big deposit from investors.investors have invested their money only because of its plans in which profits are really reasonable and the good thing is that we can draw our commission on daily basis.

well from my point of view this site have middle term investment plan which is stable for me and i am sure we can even reach our BEP about 1 or 2 round after joined this program, so far i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring this program now which make us more harder to track them, i also don't find any payment proof yet

The site is not accessible for now from my end, as soon as i visit the domain i get some fatal error.If its temporary then no issues but if this error is coming from long time then we must forget this site and move on to some other exciting new ones.

The site is not accessible for now from my end, as soon as i visit the domain i get some fatal error.If its temporary then no issues but if this error is coming from long time then we must forget this site and move on to some other exciting new ones.

maybe you have some problem with your internet connection because until now from yesterday can access this site with full speed, so i think that is not the real problem for them, until now i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them, it is just another dissapointment for me to know about this one