Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MacFunds - macfunds.com

I am not the Admin.

MacFunds

Macfunds has been providing reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes and strategies for 10 years. Whether you,re a global hedge fund with investors worldwide or an investment management firm. Macfunds proven solutions can improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, and free you to focus on what you do best. Macfunds has established itself as a leading provider of mission-critical applications to meet the demands of investment management operations around the world.

As the result of careful planning and join work emerged Macfunds, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Investment Plans:

26% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

26% daily $1 - $149 26.00

31% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

31% daily $150 - $10,000 31.00

158% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

158% after 5 days $50 - $10,000 158.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://www.macfunds.com/

This site as waiting status and it hasn't even been running for 1 whole day so i guess the admin is looking to scam from the beginning. And why won't he with such exaggerating plans and ROI. I wouldn't waste my time nor would i encourage anyone else to waste their time in a program like this.

macfunds already running for one day until now with the status they have now i think they will gain more investors to invest in here, so far i see they listed in some hyip monitors and one of them is goldpoll which is trusted in many investors eyes, well aside from that thing the plan that admin offered is quite stable for this site too

the plan that admin offered is quite stable for this site too

I don't know how you thought the plan is stable, its not at all stable.We get around 30% profit in just 5 days in one of the plan.Sites using such plans either go scam or survive for few days by doing lots of promotion.Anyway, i wont fall for this one.

I don't know how you thought the plan is stable, its not at all stable.We get around 30% profit in just 5 days in one of the plan.Sites using such plans either go scam or survive for few days by doing lots of promotion.Anyway, i wont fall for this one.

30 %? not that high only 26%, and for me that is quite stable even they will scamming but at least until now if you check this site status in some monitors and also by some payment proof that shared by members here you will surprised and now this program already online for 2 days until now