Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ensurebux - ensurebux.com

Premium members earning rate here is quite high i see. Good thing it has LR as a payment processor because Payza is not available in our country. Joining under your refferal link now.

Thank you. I see this site interface is quite nice, rate click and minimum payout good is 1.5$ so I decided to register it. I hope admin is true payment to members, i have 5 direct referrals now.

it has the great design as well as good rates for its members.i have already got 5 referrals of it who will help me to reach minimum payout as quick as possible.its really a good step from its admin that they are not charging any kind of fee.which shows we will get full payment without deduction.

i am little confused after joining this stie because when i clicked on its forum i found that the new thing that this site does not have any forum and no blog.but now one payment proof has been posted by its members after seeing i decide to continue work here.

well i think its a valid point that they does not have a forum as everybody knows that forum is only the way from which we can contact admin to get any kind of help.they have start paying but i think its just for some days for attracting members.its reality that those sites which does not have forum never goes long.

now its really useless to work on this site because they have successfully increase the earnings of the members and also set investment.now anybody who want to make payout request he should invest money from his pocket.now this site is risky i have leaved it.

I have visited this site and found out that this is the new site. Although this site rate for per click ads is good and the rate for minimum payout is low but this site is new so their is high possibility of being scam and so i want to see the payment proof of this site. If anybody get the payment from this site please post on this site.

i have also stopped my posting activities here since the admin is requiring investment in order for its members to get paid. I was happy with the earnings here since it was above average and makes it possible to reach payout fast. But i am turned off because of the requirement to invest that the admin implemented.