Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

greenvestment - greenvestment.biz

In the investment world it is a challenge to predict with accuracy what will happen in the next week, let alone the next decade. But there is one emerging megatrend which will have such a major impact on the global economy that the investment opportunities are reasonably easy to foresee.

Up to 3% daily

min deposit : 10$

http://greenvestment.biz/?ref=zeusgold

Site has got different and unique look and has ddos protection.

Plans are very attractive and affordable. Good thing about this program is all the three plans though have 2, 2.5 and 3.0 percent daily profit but have minimum 10$ as same.

So one can choose any plan the longer you want to stay in the program the more roi you can get and infact after term completes you get the principal back.

No monitor in rate us page being program new so i would better wait for some time as i believe this program is not gong to go anywhere being long term one.

Its a welcoming factor to note the hyip will invest in projects that are environmental friendly

The site design is coll and encouraging the plans are attractive especially after 50 days even if we reinvest it we have the opportunity to withdraw the principle without any fees after 50 days sounds good

The ROI is good which enable the investor to double his investment in 50 days

• 9 months later...

First of all this site is down for me now; but some friends told me that this site had opened sometimes very hardly. But I'm so confuse of thinking that whether it can open or not. If you have any idea to open then please share with us. Because we need such site with has 1-3 % daily RoI. But don't blame me. Hopefully admin should return with some hard days.

this program was launched quite a while ago, around ten months, and it was active for only two or three weeks, this was the program where I started with $50 and added another $50 and recovered around $15 or $20 and lost to them as this one was a fast scam type of program, it's closed long ago and even the site is unavailable as well.