Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Topof7 - topof7.com

I am not the Admin.

TopOf7

Top Of 7 is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

Investment Plans:

HOURLY PACK - 4,79% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 4.40

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 4.58

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 4.79

DAILY PACK - 7 DAYS( RETURN PRINCIPAL)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 7.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 8.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 9.00

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve,PerfectMoney

5% ref. commission

Link: http://topof7.com/

Surprisingly the site has SSL out here, most of the hourly roi sites i came across didnt have such security.Its a slight chance that this site will be paying for few days but still a very tough choice to make since admin can easily close down the site upon getting enough investors any day.

This site has Paying status even though it has been running for just 1 day. I guess its alright to invest here at this time but not after it has been running for about 1 month because you never know when sites like these just go the scam way.

one day old site :D, actually i like with their style and the nice script they have, i see admin also equipped this site with SSL and DDOS protection, at least we know admin already spend some bucks for that things, i see they listed in 2 hyip monitors but i see one of them already paid by them :D, i think now is a good chance to invest before it is too late

well i am quite surprised about this performance today, i see they still paying members until now and you can check in some forums like MMG or DTM about their payment proof to all investor who invest here, at least i still see this program as one of the worthy program with good schedule to pay investors