Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Directfundinc - Directfundinc.com

Welcome to Directfundinc.Com!

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Directfundinc.Com a reliable short-term investment project that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. Directfundinc.Com stands out from most online investment opportunities. Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments. We plan our investment portfolio in order to mitigate the risks inherent in trading. We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investments. Diversification in trading is its most important part which minimizes the risks and generates larger profits. Directfundinc.Com is a key to prosperity and financial stability.

110%-114% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $120 110.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 112.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $20,000 114.00

136%-152% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $120 136.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 144.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $20,000 152.00

Join here: http://directfundinc.com/?ref=xetang1

Directfund is offering 10% pure profit in just 1 day which is high comparing other short term sites so it is most likely to go scam sooner, in rare case such website sustains.Minimum spend is just 1$ so some investors might try it for a fun, investing big would be risky.

Just another one of those short term investment HYIP sites where its clear that the site won't sustain itself for much long because of high ROI plans. Even though the minimum investment here starts just from $1 i doubt many people would actually test this out.

it is clear that ROI plan that admin offered to us are high from all kind of plan they listed above, and i visit this site but find nothing specialy about them too, i think low minimum deposit here to attract more investors but for 3 rounds i think they still paying ,since they also listed in many hyip monitors