Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DaCFin - dacfin.com

I am not the Admin.

DaCFin

About

DACFIN.COM provides trading services for private and institutional investors on international financial markets. One of the main activities of the company is giving access to the Forex currency market and also shares and derivative financial instruments.

We began with brick-and-mortar offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline operations. We quickly adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions and needs. Our business is strategically diversified to minimize risk. Just as importantly, through investing with us you will have an unsurpassed opportunity to earn a much greater return than most financial institutions can offer.

We offer our investors to make arbitrage transactions through us on the international Forex market. One of the most popular financial instruments is an optional contract with a fixed date of execution. It is one of the most advanced technologies in assert management, brokerage and banking services to this day.

Owing to up-to-date technological innovations our investors have an opportunity to minimize their risks. Traders determine profit margins and size of their risks by themselves that never exceeds its set values. We suppose that it is one of the most important tasks in trading on highly profitable and not less hazardous Forex market.

Both newbie traders and professional currency market participants use services provided by our company. Our investors understand the necessity of employment the most effective trading methods and we are grateful for it to them.

We are interested in success of our investors in trading transactions with currency rates. That is why our team relies on long-term and mutually profitable cooperation with every client. To evaluate our advantages on its merits just open an account and we make sure that we do our job well and at a high level.

Investment Plans:

* Plan 1: Micro Package: 0.25% per day in 90 days (Min: 1 usd - Max: 9.99 usd)

* Plan 2: Mini Package: 0.50% per day in 90 days (Min: 10 usd - Max: 99.99 usd)

* Plan 3: Standard Package: 0.75% per day in 90 days (Min: 100 usd - Max: 999.99 usd)

* Plan 4: Pro Mini Package: 2% per day in 90 days (Min: 100 usd - Max: 999.99 usd)

* Plan 5: Pro Standard Package: 2.5% per day in 90 days (Min: 1000 usd - Max 9999.99 usd)

* Plan 6: Pro Vip Package: 3.3% per day in 90 days (Min: 10000 usd - Max: Unlimited)

Accepted Payment System: LibertyReserve

Up to 10% ref. commission

Link: http://dacfin.com/

one of advantages from this program is the minimum payout that admin offered that is very low, i think $1 for all investors can easily reach and affordable too, so far i still find some thread about them in other forums but still i cannot find any payment proof about them also about negative and good comment about them, i also find out they don't monitoring by any monitors

Well i agree on a fact that the minimum spend is just 1$, it makes easier to try out this site for investors but i don't know what would an admin make by Lying to its members by showing fake stats? The homepage shows that this site is running for 128 days which is completely untrue.