Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Realty Investment Limited - reality-ltd.com

I'm not admin

http://www.reality-ltd.com

We have a strong track record of providing repeat advice to a range of clients on all aspects of investment sales and acquisitions.

Our commitment is to provide a premium property investment service founded upon integrity, personal client care and quality dedicated service. This service draws upon the team work, individualism, company heritage and international outlook to achieve excellence resulting in client satisfaction and company success.

Our flexible business model and the diversity of our business streams allow us to grow organically as well as through acquisitions and strategic alliances. Irrespective of location, our people form part of a wider integrated network that enables them to provide our clients with access to market intelligence, contacts and the highest quality advice.

Our commitment to acting honestly and in the best interests of our clients is fundamental to everything we do, and what RIL stands for as a service provider, employer and corporate citizen.

Our business is built on this trust and this reputation, and it is core to our long-term success. It is what will gives our clients, colleagues, suppliers, business partners and investors the confidence to do business with us.

Plan Minimum Percentage

Plan A $5 - $250 104% After 1 Day.

Plan B $251 - $3,000 110% After 1 Day.

Plan C $3,001 - $5,000 120% After 1 Day.

Plan D $5,001 - $50,000 130% After 1 Day.

Plan Minimum Percentage

Plan E $10 - $3,000 125% After 5 Days.

Plan F $3,001 - $5,000 155% After 5 Days.

Plan G $5,001 - $10,000 185% After 5 Days.

Plan H $10,001 - $100,000 215% After 5 Days.

Flexible Investment Plans.

Secure Socket Layer (SSL).

DDOS Protected Hosting.

Payment Within 1 Minute - 24 Hours.

Liberty Reserve & Perfect Money Accepted.

5% Ref Comm.

http://www.reality-ltd.com

My deposit:

Date: 5/27/2012 8:21 PM

Batch: 96823243

Sent To: U0200525 (Reality Limited)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: hyipparty Deposit into Plan :104% AFTER 1 DAY

The ROI looks a bit dodgy but the site script and appearance is really eye catching. The thing most people won't mind s the minimum deposit which just starts from $5 which isn't much of a problem for many people and so they can start investing if they want. I haven't found it on some monitors as it is not listed but i am sure to take a look at its status before i invest anything in it.

The minimum deposit is really very less and he helps the stater investors to try such programs as well the script of the site is really looking good and i think it would be good of the admin of the program show the detail statics of the site so that it would be easy for the new users to know about the program easily and more over there is no monitors added till now to the site .

The minimum deposit is really very less and he helps the stater investors to try such programs as well the script of the site is really looking good and i think it would be good of the admin of the program show the detail statics of the site so that it would be easy for the new users to know about the program easily and more over there is no monitors added till now to the site .

I have also observed that the real time stats like "Paid out page","Last 10 investors" are not being shown out here so it is quite difficult to know that the site is paying or not but the script looks amazing and hence i am sure i am going to put my trust in it once i see some proofs and get confidence.

what a nice program from the script i must admit that is unique one and the design they have also proof that they looks great and professional looking, the plan looks profitable for about 3-5 rounds and also the minimum investment here is low which could afford by many investors

the plans are looking fine to me and the script is also attractive with a lot of features.one of the feature of the site is its live support.i have checked it out,its not a ordinary support,its different from other because we can talk live with admin.i have not seen any feature like this in any hyip.