Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

daydreambux - daydreambux.com

rate of ads are too low but i found good earnings here.today i got earnings of 6.5c.there are not many sites which give such good earnings while having low rates.the minimum payout is low which gives members a hope that they will reach it easily.i also hope that will make payout request after 2 days.

The payout minimum is low here and with 740 members it has already paid about $17. Although that said, i couldn't find which members were classified as standards here because the admin is using different names instead of classic old ones. It would also have been better if he used instant payments instead of manual ones because that encourages more members to join a site.

the site looks suspicious to me because they are showing that they have paid 56$ but when i move to its payout proof page i found some posts but i am unable to see it.whenever i clicked on june or may payment proof page nothing appears.another thing is that i could not found any of the post from its admin.

The rate for per click on this site is very low in comparison to other site. The rate for minimum payout for this site is low but it will take months to reach the minimum payout of this site as the rate for per click on this ads is very low. So, i am not going to waste my time working on this site.