Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Premium-Wallet - premium-wallet.com

I am not the Admin.

Premium Wallet

PremiumWallet is an investment fund operating in that market for over 6 years. Now we have decided to enter the Internet. We are investing in bonds, securities, and all above we play on the Forex market. Each of us had surely ever met the situation that he wanted to buy something, but he did not have enough money to do it. PremiumWallet decided to start an online business to provide the opportunity to earn money to people around the world. We offer a variety of investment plans - tailored for each one. For those who do not want to invest, we have prepared an affiliate program offering the opportunity to earn without investing your own money. With our program you will be able to stop worrying about your finances. One thing you will need to think about it is how to spend the money for.

Investment Plans:

125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 105.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $100,000 125.00

180% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 116.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $100,000 180.00

250% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 128.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $100,000 250.00

550% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $2,999 142.00

Plan 2 $3,000 - $100,000 550.00

and more ...

Accepted Payment Systems: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://premium-wallet.com/

I must say the script of the site looks pretty good. Apart from that the ROI plans which are on the higher side that may suggest that the site is going towards the scam direction. Even though the site has been up for just 1 day it has a waiting status declared by some monitors so i guess its quite clear what its going to become.

The first and best thing we can talk about this program is the sites script and it is really very attractive and i think nit is a premium script and well i have seen the investment plans and all the plans are very attractive but i wonder they are paying very big ROI comparing to other sites ewhich are legit and more over when i am trying to open the monitors page it is not showing any monitor yet .

Premium wallet is just another short term hyip which might pay well in the beginning but after that the risk percentage will be higher.I ll keep my eyes on admin's strategy, if he decides to advertise more then i will quickly make a deposit and make sure i ll make profit from this site.

it seems admin just added another hyip monitors again, i see he added about 2 hyip monitors so far, it seems good because we can monitoring this site more closely before make any investment, but so far they are still paying as i can see some payment proof in some forum such as MMG