Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safeearn-safeearn.net

I'm not admin.

safeearn.net

SafeEarn is a successful group of investors. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our site to the general Internet audience.

The main goal of the online public program is to attract new serious investors, with whom we are going to work in the private phase of our program, which is to be launched in about a year. During the public phase we pay very high interest to draw attention to our program, these rates will be valid only during the public phase, so now our investors have a great chance of getting great profits in a very short time frame.

9% hourly for 13 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 8.00

Plan 2 $101 - $10,000 9.00

15% hourly for 8 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $100 13.00

Plan 2 $101 - $10,000 15.00

35% hourly for 4 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $50 27.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 28.00

Plan 3 $101 - $300 29.00

Plan 4 $301 - $10,000 35.00

110% after 1 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $20 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 107.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 109.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 110.00

Join here

vi sit Hyipgolg.org RBC 4000%-6000%

With this site, although it have approved in monitors as a paying site but for to now, I can't access it, I hope that it will not be close early because it just launch not long and I too invested $5 with this site. If it is closed early, it will be bad for investors here because I see that have more more $100 be invested with it before have this problem

I am also having the same problem of accesing the site when i tried to view it through the refferal link. And the interest rates are pretty good with 8% per hour for 13 hours with the minimum invest starting from $1. I might check it out and invest about $10 LR in it.

This program can be risky for us because they used hourly based profit scheme and this is sure that they should close their site after collect some dedicated money. But if they already paid then we may try with some excess money and stay for a while. Another pointed matter is they wrote that they will pay us instantly where it's very uncommon of get instant payment.

Its not risky anymore. Since this site is now a dead site I don't think we can think of investing in here anymore. Unless that investors does not bother to check if this site is paying or not. I'm happy that this site finally been recorded as a scam site by most hyip monitoring site if not all hyip monitoring site. Because this only going to promote awareness to other investors not to invest in here.